• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Biden's going to have it easy...riding on the coat tails of Trump. Guess I can call him riden-biden. He's just a puppet, same as obama. You are right though...history being made....stolen election, democratic dictatorship...time will tell
    Trump is the first president in my lifetime that wasn't either a puppet, or a puppeteer of the globalists, who used to be called the NWO. I really didn't believe he was different when I voted for him, but he showed himself to be an American nationalist. I don't think he realized, until the end, just how deep the Deep State is... It remains to be seen whether they have won the war, but it seems they have won the battle.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    It seems some rocket scientists on the Left have decided that post 9/11 tactics are what it will take to defeat the evil Right once and for all. Thanks to FISA/warrantless wiretaps people have to be careful what they say these days.

By the way, with Google on the Leftist bandwagon, unless your phone is turned off you had better be careful what you say as well.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    It seems some rocket scientists on the Left have decided that post 9/11 tactics are what it will take to defeat the evil Right once and for all. Thanks to FISA/warrantless wiretaps people have to be careful what they say these days.

By the way, with Google on the Leftist bandwagon, unless your phone is turned off you had better be careful what you say as well.
    You are absolutely right!
    I agree with you 100%.
    I don't think we've seen the full extent of what has happened, yet.
    But, within 4 years we will see the full extent of what is going to happen.
    FISA/and the ever so intruding Demorats will be even more in everybody's lives, whether we like it or not.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I’m just waiting for the Storming of the Reichstag ( Congress & Senate ) by over zealous Demorats, and burning of said place.
    Next I’ll be waiting for Kristallnacht 2 to happen to conservatives and Jews one more time.

Hawk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Alot of those democrats are jews themselves

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I am not really in the loop. What have they done that is antisemitic?

Oh, you know, the whole "stabbing Israel in the back at every opportunity" thing, support of Palestinian extremists whose stated goal is the eradication of any and all Jews in the world, and just about every word out of Rashida Tlaib's mouth for starters. Plus support of Lewis Farrakhan, a loud and proud antisemite. Bill DeBlasio's crackdown on synagogues with Covid as an excuse, which nobody on the left spoke a peep about...and those are just off the top of my head.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Oh, you know, the whole "stabbing Israel in the back at every opportunity" thing, support of Palestinian extremists whose stated goal is the eradication of any and all Jews in the world, and just about every word out of Rashida Tlaib's mouth for starters. Plus support of Lewis Farrakhan, a loud and proud antisemite. Bill DeBlasio's crackdown on synagogues with Covid as an excuse, which nobody on the left spoke a peep about...and those are just off the top of my head.

Plus Trump got a lot criticism over moving the embassy in Israel as well.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States

Basically everything Zod has said.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Its curious that politicians on both sides of the fence can always come together when it comes time to give billions of our dollars to israel but fight like cats and dogs over almost everything else. I wonder if that is going to change with the new libs like the brother f'er ilhan omar and this tlaib lady becoming the new face of the democrat party.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    popcorn.jpeg

Top Bottom