• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    Was Biden actually denied access to the Pentagon programs underway?
    Reports are that the 'new-administration' was turned away for access to some ongoing operations.

Seems strange.
    Especially given that Obama loyalists four years earlier were working with reckless abandon to manufacture an impeachment with illegal espionage against the Trump team being the low point.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    He won't make it 4 years. He should be in a memory care facility now. Having walked the dementia road with my mom? He's not well. And a bunch of dumbasses elected him president of the greatest nation on earth.

My sister and I discussed this - and compared symptoms our dad had with behaviors we've seen from Biden. His body will start shutting down before he's in office 2 years with the way he's exhibiting dementia.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Read "Joe Steel" by Harry Turtledove. Turtledove, for those of you who do not fiction, is a professor of history with a knack for raising thought provoking questions in his alternate histories.

That is why I suspect one target for assault by the Left will be SCOTUS. While the Left has the Executive branch and perhaps congress, they still need the "seal of approval" for their actions from the SCOTUS. Observing the Antifa penchant for direct action against their "enemies", one wonders what they will try against any of the Justices.

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    Read "Joe Steel" by Harry Turtledove. Turtledove, for those of you who do not fiction, is a professor of history with a knack for raising thought provoking questions in his alternate histories.

That is why I suspect one target for assault by the Left will be SCOTUS. While the Left has the Executive branch and perhaps congress, they still need the "seal of approval" for their actions from the SCOTUS. Observing the Antifa penchant for direct action against their "enemies", one wonders what they will try against any of the Justices.
    I rather doubt it. Even if the justices are not compromised (as I suspect Roberts to be) or afraid of joining Justice Scalia in the sport of suffocating themselves on their pillows (much like Vince Foster shooting himself in the back if the head and forgetting to take his gun with him to the dump site), the D's have enough votes to add justices in order to pack the court.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    We are witnessing history and we are in deep shit unless we stop it. Barr said he knew they cheated but didn't want to say anything until biden was sworn in according to conservative news that my wife received. Wanting to end the electoral college, make dc a state, released everyone ICE was holding, stopping the wall from being finished, killing the Keystone XL pipeline and over 11,000 jobs with it. He has the lowest favorability rating of any president in history Trump is even higher now and they say there was no cheating. AZ was supposed to start a forensic audit did anyone hear the results they started Thursday or Friday? If anyone thinks we can survive a whole year with biden or is ho in office and actually win in 2022 you are only kidding yourself IMHO.

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    Between free-ranging brownshirts and all the hard left policies Sniff and Blow are pushing, I will be very surprised if we don't have an armed conflict sooner rather than later.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    This should scare us all maybe we will all get to wear C badges to identify us as the enemy in the new United States of ????. When do the boxcars come to pick us up and take us to reeducation camps.

• Angry
    Reactions: gll

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    923DD446-4C3E-410A-A45C-B2489D96E203.jpeg

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    So hunt is on.
    Awesome.
    Any one know bag limit
    Season
    Dawn to Dusk only or is night hunting allowed?
    Both bucks and does or bucks only
    So many unanswered questions.

Im excited cant wait to bag me a few of them

DUMBOCRATS.
    Cuz they better know if they hunting me Im hunting back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    So hunt is on.
    Awesome.
    Any one know bag limit
    Season
    Dawn to Dusk only or is night hunting allowed?
    Both bucks and does or bucks only
    So many unanswered questions.

Im excited cant wait to bag me a few of them

DUMBOCRATS.
    Cuz they better know if they hunting me Im hunting back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same restrictions, or lack there of, as feral hogs. No limit, day/night, helicopter, hang glider and TommyHawk cruise missiles permitted.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    This should scare us all maybe we will all get to wear C badges to identify us as the enemy in the new United States of ????. When do the boxcars come to pick us up and take us to reeducation camps.

I would add that this has been made possible in part due to decades of use of the evil and deceiving phrase "This is America. That can't happen here."

Top Bottom