• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Whereas and heretofore T-shirts are on the unacceptable sales items list .... again, YOU LIE!

lol

JimmyB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Tomball, TX
    Whereas and heretofore T-shirts are on the unacceptable sales items list .... again, YOU LIE!

lol
    Ha ha I should of known better than to go with robertc1216, knew he would bust me out!!!

Atleast he found what he was looking for, some keymod rail sections. I was on the hunt for some 40 round pmags, a Noveske KX3, Glock 17 round mags or 33 rounders for the Sub 2k I just picked up. Only thing I found was some Glock 33 rounders but the guy wanted $55, no thanks!

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Never trust a Bob ... or a Robert ... or even a JimmyB for that matter :p

I shot a Sub 2K for the 1st time recently. Not sure if they come in different cals but this was a 9mm. Really nice except for the low sights. Slick gun but I'm not popping $800 on one.

JimmyB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Tomball, TX
    Never trust a Bob ... or a Robert ... or even a JimmyB for that matter :p

I shot a Sub 2K for the 1st time recently. Not sure if they come in different cals but this was a 9mm. Really nice except for the low sights. Slick gun but I'm not popping $800 on one.
    Yeah no way I would pay $800 for one either ha ha, they are cheap plastic chunks but they work well. Mine is the Glock 9mm version, the low sights are my biggest complaint too!

rgwalt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Houston Heights
    Yeah no way I would pay $800 for one either ha ha, they are cheap plastic chunks but they work well. Mine is the Glock 9mm version, the low sights are my biggest complaint too!

There was a gentleman walking around with one at HGCA. It was the 9mm glock version and he wanted $500 for it, which didn't seem like a bad price. I already have a Beretta 92A1 and a CX4 storm carbine that shares mags with it, so I passed. If I had a 9mm glock though, I'd be all over a Sub 2K.

JimmyB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Tomball, TX
    There was a gentleman walking around with one at HGCA. It was the 9mm glock version and he wanted $500 for it, which didn't seem like a bad price. I already have a Beretta 92A1 and a CX4 storm carbine that shares mags with it, so I passed. If I had a 9mm glock though, I'd be all over a Sub 2K.
    I got mine for a hair over $300, and I have 3 9mm Glocks so I was all over it for sure.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom