• ...and so much more!
  • diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Well, he was in where the shooting was going on and never came out.
    I was in the VIP range area from 0930 until it was shut down--just after 1800. I had to remain in the immediate vicinity of three of the weapons to stay on the sweet side of NFA rules.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Three of the weapons belonged to you?
    Two of the weapons and both of the cans belong to my department, and one of the weapons belongs to an SOT with which I am affiliated. Everything was done to give the best possible selection of stuff to be on display for a solid HK Day at Athena.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    diesel, I enjoyed meeting you, and thank you for allowing all of us to use your prize possesions. I am deeply grateful for being able to shoot the MP7, which is the closest thing to a unicorn gun that I will ever shoot...

If you ever have a need to shoot it in the future, let me know, I will buy the ammo for a few grins....

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    diesel, I enjoyed meeting you, and thank you for allowing all of us to use your prize possesions. I am deeply grateful for being able to shoot the MP7, which is the closest thing to a unicorn gun that I will ever shoot...

If you ever have a need to shoot it in the future, let me know, I will buy the ammo for a few grins....
    No problemo. That thing's really tight with the Mini4 can on it, no? In my opinion, it's a better choice than the B&T that HK specs with it.

Just got done cleaning everything--that was fun. :doh:

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Two of the weapons and both of the cans belong to my department, and one of the weapons belongs to an SOT with which I am affiliated. Everything was done to give the best possible selection of stuff to be on display for a solid HK Day at Athena.

What do you mean by "my department?"

I only shot the MP5....and had an absolute blast!!

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    There are no transferable H&K MP7's. They are either dealer samples to which IIRC H&K stopped doing, or belong to LEO or military.
    Every MP7A1 is a post-sample machinegun. There are some in dealer's hands, but very few. And a couple years ago, the pipeline was shut off such that since that time, only LE/Mil can acquire them direct from HK.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Every MP7A1 is a post-sample machinegun. There are some in dealer's hands, but very few. And a couple years ago, the pipeline was shut off such that since that time, only LE/Mil can acquire them direct from HK.

The one I sighted in was my a dealer sample. The owner gave up his SOT and it sold very fast along with a MP5 & NIB Colt Commando. There was a MP7 on strmgewehr.com for $13K recently.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    The one I sighted in was my a dealer sample. The owner gave up his SOT and it sold very fast along with a MP5 & NIB Colt Commando. There was a MP7 on strmgewehr.com for $13K recently.
    Yeah, any SOTs that are fortunate enough to have acquired an MP7A1 before the "hammer dropped" is pretty much able to name their price if they choose to sell.

Mongo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Houston area
    Heckler & Koch representatives will also be onsite to answer any questions you have about the featured firearms.

I can tell you what the answer will be - "You are not military or law enforcement so you can not have them! now get out of here you peon and buy our civilian guns, BTW we hate you and despise doing business with ones such as you!" :clown:

Top Bottom