• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kozmic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2013
    How about we just say NO to new bills! Your way of thinking is just like the NRA's and that is what has got us where we are.

Why must some people try to make every conversation an argument?

I didn't suggest crafting any new bills... I merely stated that someone should be pushing back against the one posted in OP... and one way to push back would be to request/demand amendment to that bill that re-opens the NFA for post-86 items... geez...
    ARJ Defense ad

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Why must some people try to make every conversation an argument?

I didn't suggest crafting any new bills... I merely stated that someone should be pushing back against the one posted in OP... and one way to push back would be to request/demand amendment to that bill that re-opens the NFA for post-86 items... geez...

Did I misread this statement?

"while we can continue to be idealistic, it can't hurt to propose amendments to new bills to try to lean them the right way."

kozmic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2013
    Did I misread this statement?

"while we can continue to be idealistic, it can't hurt to propose amendments to new bills to try to lean them the right way."

Yes, you did.

"it can't hurt to propose amendments to new bills to try to lean them the right way" does not equal "propose new bills".

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Yes, you did.

"it can't hurt to propose amendments to new bills to try to lean them the right way" does not equal "propose new bills".

I did not say "propose new bills". Maybe you should go back and read my post. What I suggested was to reject new bills instead of "propose amendments to new bills to try to lean them the right way".

kozmic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2013
    I did not say "propose new bills". Maybe you should go back and read my post. What I suggested was to reject new bills instead of "propose amendments to new bills to try to lean them the right way".

Geezus... fine... you win. Happy?

eta: But for the record... you replied to my post initially with a personal attack with your little quip about the NRA, I did not attack you. Take care...

Top Bottom