• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cabshank

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    North Dakota
    Ring camera paid for itself here. This was a Walmart delivery driver who delivered 2 packages and then proceeded to steal one of them (long white box he puts in jacket). Police were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the video and they expect it to be an open and shut case. Walmart provided the delivery driver’s name and refunded the item very quickly.
    Video link-
    DK Firearms

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    When I used to catch shoplifters I learned people are arrogantly stupid. They never look up or at cameras and know the chances of being seen are still stupidly slim.

In the older target stores many if not most of their on floor decor was hiding places to watch shoppers, along with some cat walks and 2 way mirrors.

I've been inside them and had people walk up literally inches from me and conceal merchandise. Oblivious.

Arrogance stupidity and entitlement.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Ring camera paid for itself here. This was a Walmart delivery driver who delivered 2 packages and then proceeded to steal one of them (long white box he puts in jacket). Police were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the video and they expect it to be an open and shut case. Walmart provided the delivery driver’s name and refunded the item very quickly.
    Video link-
    Great video quality. Hope they let you know once they catch him.
    For those who cannot support one of these video doorbells, there are other options. Options that might appeal to a gun forum:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Probably! And it's not even the best video. For some greet fun, search YouTube for other "blast box" videos.
    Or read the thread, lol.
    Sorry I'm just being an ass this morning.

And yes I especially love the ones where people are breaking bones as they run away. Instant karma at its finest.

Top Bottom