• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tank

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2022
    Houston
    Good morning! First off, thank you for the addition. I found the site perusing google for some pictures of a model firearm I was interested in. As an avid enthusiast, it is enticing knowing there are a slew of us Texans out there with the same interests and a central online avenue to discuss such things.

Favorite manufacturers: Sig - Handgun & Springfield - Rifles. Most models just seem to fit me well I have found.

Personal - Mid life crisis age :-) Married, no kids, but we have a really brainless dog that looks scared all the time so we named him "Happy" - Work trade is IT for a hospital system here in Houston.

Hope to see you guys on the range sometime!

David East
    Gun Zone Deals

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Good morning! First off, thank you for the addition. I found the site perusing google for some pictures of a model firearm I was interested in. As an avid enthusiast, it is enticing knowing there are a slew of us Texans out there with the same interests and a central online avenue to discuss such things.

Favorite manufacturers: Sig - Handgun & Springfield - Rifles. Most models just seem to fit me well I have found.

Personal - Mid life crisis age :-) Married, no kids, but we have a really brainless dog that looks scared all the time so we named him "Happy" - Work trade is IT for a hospital system here in Houston.

David East
    This Memorial Meet would be a good opportunity to meet other members in person.

If you have any questions, contact @Vaquero or @EZ-E for details and information.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX

David East
    Welcome and I am also facing a mid life crisis but my daughter is helping me alot with that and I go shooting with her skeet, trap, and sporting clay as she belongs to several shooting teams.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Welcome bud. And thanks for the nice introduction!

5C50B37B-C2A6-4741-A70E-EDE5A96D906E.png

Top Bottom