Halloween 2020!

baboon

TGT Addict
May 6, 2008
In a dumpy house on an expensive lot
Every year that we have been in the house I try an encourage the wife not to feed the Hood Rats! We sure don't need the candy in the house, besides it cheaper the day after.

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
Every year that we have been in the house I try an encourage the wife not to feed the Hood Rats! We sure don't need the candy in the house, besides it cheaper the day after.
Honestly, we live far enough out rural, we don't have that problem anymore. But I have grown way crankier and grumpier in those years as well!

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
My wife spent almost a hundred bucks on candy. She says the kids deserve a big time cause they have been locked up so much.

Tonight I catch her eating candy. Now normally I've learned from decades of experience not to get between or mess with the relationship of female and chocolate but tonight I couldnt resist.

I asked, a big time for the kids huh? I thought you got all that for the kids and here you are rat holeing it and downing it like a diabetic with chronically low blood sugar.

Ooooh the look I got. Sheit, she's laying here right now and I swear she is faking her snoring just waiting for me to fall asleep to get her revenge.

Last edited:

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
When we lived in town many years ago, our house had those big stone sides on either side of the front steps. I would carve two huge jack-o-laterns to sit on each one. We had sheets on strings hanging from the trees in the front yard! Many times we had a stuffed scarecrow guy sitting in chair on the front porch or the front yard.
The wife went to those huge ceramic jack o lanterns. I chain them to the house cause they are tempting targets.

The youngest is an adult now but she said she is craving a gord so I told her some kids already smashed on of the neighbors pumpkins on their car hood.

Well see.

I have a projector I use on holidays. It project a large relevant image on the garage door. That's the limit of my decorative contribution to any holiday.

Axxe55

Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
My wife spent almost a hundred bucks on candy. She says the kids deserve a big time cause they have been locked up so much.

Tonight I catch her eating candy. Now normally if learned from decades of experience not to get between or mess with the relationship of female and chocolate but tonight I couldnt resist.

I asked, a big time for the kids huh? I thought you got all that for the kids and here you are rat holeing it and downing it like a diabetic with chronically low blood sugar.

Ooooh the look I got. Sheit, she's laying here right now and I swear she is faking her snoring just waiting for me to fall asleep to get her revenge.
Dayem dude, you live dangerously!

Axxe55

Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
When I was in high school, some of the "tough" guys always bragged about toilet papering houses and trees in people's yard, and one year they threatened to make ours one of their targets that year.

I told Dad about it when I got home that evening. He said let them come. He had some new rock salt loads he wanted to try out to see what they could do. Our house or trees never got toilet papered, ever!

SURVIVOR619

Dec 31, 2017
US
We've lived in a new neighborhood since July, about 30 total homes and most of us are getting together for a big outdoor Halloween party for the adults and kids. No one here is escurrred of the wu-flu. Everyone is contributing to food and drink, popcorn machines, bounce house, a hayride, setup, clean up, etc. Should be great fun and a welcome event to connect before all the election madness.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members