• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Went to a fun little party on Saturday with my girlfriend...things got a little wild!

6c165d850eeba1d8dda13b1f4fddc479.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Why is your girlfriend wearing a burlap mask?....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Halloween is one of my favorite fun holidays. I remember some fond memories as a kid and as an adult that involved Halloween. Even as an adult, I enjoyed getting into the spirit by dressing up for the holiday. Lot's of fun and great memories of past Halloween's.

Back when I was married to my second ex-wife, and lived in town and just outside of town, we had a lot of fun decorating our house and yard for everyone to see. I really like the solitude of living in a very rural area, and the current wife only decorated once not long after we moved here, but we had no trick or treaters, and I doubt anyone even saw the decorations we did in the yard, so haven't done it since.

One year, I dressed up as dead golfer. we got some of those types of clothing similar to those the golfers wore in the 1940's, and I took a putter and bent a "U" shape in the muddle to fit over my head, with fake blood running out both sides of my head! I did some pretty strange looks from other people when I was taking my stepdaughter trick or treating! But I had lots of fun with it.

Anyone else have any Halloween plans, or memories from the past?
    Dad's house had a small porch with cedar trees on both sides. When the kids got on the porch, he would plug in his drill with a speedometer cable chucked in it and let it run in a pile of leaves for a while until they decided there was no monster behind them.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I remember one Halloween some years ago that was pretty cool. One of my older cousin and his wife bought some land outside of town that had an old farmhouse on it, and the house was probably just guessing, built in the very early 1900's or so there abouts.

Well the house had not been lived in many years when they bought the place and they moved their trailer house in to live in while they decided whether to tear down the old house and build a new house where it was, or to restore and upgrade the old farmhouse and live in it.

Well that Halloween that they first lived there, they decided to make a haunted house of the old farmhouse. Very similar to the "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" movie, complete with real chainsaws! Of course all the chains were removed and just the bars remained! My cousin came running at me dressed very much like Leatherface with the chainsaw running at full throttle and I damn near pissed all over myself trying the get away!

We hooked up a generator to have electricity to the house for lights and such. It was huge success and had lots of visitors. It was pretty danged fun!

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    In the spirit of Halloween, what are your favorite scary movies? Or the most terrifying you have seen?

1. Blair Witch Project!
    2. Halloween, the first one.
    3. Friday the 13th, the first one.
    4. The Saw series of movies.
    5. Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and the remake.
    6. IT.
    7. The Thing, 1982 version.
    8. Candyman.
    9. Night of the Living Dead.
    10. . Creepshow.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    In the spirit of Halloween, what are your favorite scary movies? Or the most terrifying you have seen?

1. Blair Witch Project!
    6. IT.
    8. Candyman.
    10. . Creepshow.
    Biden campaign ad. I hate zombies.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016

1. Blair Witch Project!
    6. IT.
    8. Candyman.
    10. . Creepshow.

The conjuring, both of them. Creepy stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    We were poor, always made our costumes or traded with cousins. My boy was a Transformer this year.

Top Bottom