• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    So, 45 days till trick or treat night. Talking to the wife about past years and we decided all popcorn balls and fruit snacks this year. The kids fight over those 2 things and pick them before candy till we run out anyways, so a hundred popcorn balls, at least, and a couple hundred fruit snack pouches here at the Allen goblin inn.

Plus we wont have 100 bucks worth of chocolate screaming eat me till I throw it out next spring.

What you guys doing.
    Gun Zone Deals

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I think we are too far out now. The first two years we lived here after the house was built, we decorated fro Halloween, bought candy and even dressed up. Not one person stopped by. So we just quit doing Halloween here at the house.

Ex-wife #2 and I use to do a big Halloween decorating of the front of the house and yard when we lived in town.

I do miss it though. Had lots of fun doing it.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    This will be the first time in 27 years that we will not see Free Shit Army brought in from other parts of town. My wife was really into giving out candy to kids & blew way to much on it for to long. I guess this year we both get fatter!

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    When we first moved to our little place north of Bastrop, we loaded up for our first halloween in the new house and never saw even one person.
    That was in the late 90s and still haven't had anyone stop by and I am 100% good with that.

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    It's a big deal in my neighborhood. All of the empty nesters are selling and more young families are moving in. One house gives away jello shots for the parents. I still get a kick out of going and its more fun as my kids get older. I dressed up as a construction worker last year and the chick at the jello shot house slapped my ass. I wasn't offended either.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Mrs Pronstar has already begun decorating.

She’s also back to the whole Dia de Los Muertos thing, is already signed on to ride on two floats in two different parades.

Maybe she’ll win the keys to the city again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom