Target Sports

Hand Held Rechargeable Spot Recommendations?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I'm in the market to buy a pistol grip style, rechargeable spot light. Prefer water resistant. No preference to the color of the light housing. No blood tracker jobbers.

Budget , up to $100

Recommendations?
    Target Sports

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    I bought one at Academy. LED bulb. Very bright. Rechargeable. Store brand. Pistol grip, but the beam is fixed.

$15 plus change.

Be well.

MetalCutter

Life is too short for cheap cigars!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    The Woodlands, TX
    Don't buy the Sears DieHard brand. Got one as a Xmas gift. Wouldn't work out of the box and the 110V charger wouldn't charge. The light would work dimly on the 12V charger but the battery wouldn't hold a charge. Took it back for a replacement which wouldn't function at all with either charger. Local store closed in the meantime so I just tossed it. Ain't worth the drive to the nearest Sears just to get another piece of garbage.

Whiskey Tango

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I've had Stanley FatMax lights, and been happy with them, until the battery dies. It is, apparently, proprietary, and can't be replaced.

My current light of this type is a Browning "High Noon". It takes C size batteries, but I've got 2 sets of rechargeables, and swap them as needed. It has a high setting (1000 lumens), a low (200), and a strobe. Very pleased with it, so far.

Top Bottom