Venture Surplus ad

Hand tools and Honda Generator (SeaWorld area, San Antonio)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sparsky

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    San Antonio
    Thursday night someone broke into the company van in my driveway and stole all my hand tools in a Green LA Police gear bail out bag, and a Honda EU2000 generator.

They took a screw driver to the locks, and my dogs were inside due to the weather so I never heard a thing.
    ARJ Defense ad

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    Do have a serial number for the generator or any of the hand tools? Any specific markings on the tools?

Sorry to learn of this. It is a major pain to deal with these morons.

Sparsky

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    San Antonio
    Work is still looking for the serial number on the generator ($1200 loss). But it had the company initials etched on the top of about 3" tall. The green Ryobi drill, sawzall, and charger should've had "ST" carved into it. The other hand tools weren't marked, nor the bag ($1500 loss). All the tools were not in the bag, they went through all the drawers in the van and took all the tools out of them.

Just found the broken tip of the screwdriver today on the ground where the passenger side door was, before they just broke the plastic on the back door (facing the street) to get to the lock to get in.

Ehh, part of the reason I never like to take company stuff home. Then they say well you should take everything inside. I say "OK, but what if they rob my house and take your stuff or my house catches fire then what? It sure as hell not going on my insurance." Some of the portable equipment I deal with on a day to day basis is worth as much as my house. No thanks, I leave it all at work and drive across town everyday.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom