• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Jar said: "Sorry but there is no evidence that men in the female restroom or socialized medicine are not reasonable. In fact, in many areas of the world they are the norm"

Let me guess: You're an obama fan too?
    Hurley's Gold

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Sorry but there is no evidence that men in the female restroom or socialized medicine are not reasonable. In fact, in many areas of the world they are the norm.

If you believe a law is bad or unreasonable then the recourse in MOST cases is to get the law changed. While it might be justified breaking a law based on your beliefs you must also understand that until the law gets changed you will get sanctioned.

Well I was using that as a comparison, we can start another thread on that if you like. What is your interpretation of sanctioned? I never sanctioned anyone when I put the cuffs on them. My point is still that citizens should not have to determine if they are lawful or not simply because of specific wording in the law. It is Mickey Mouse BS.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Jar said: "Sorry but there is no evidence that men in the female restroom or socialized medicine are not reasonable. In fact, in many areas of the world they are the norm"

If you think I'm gonna shit my pants while waiting for the bathroom, thinking that's what Jesus would have wanted, while the ladies' is empty, you don't know me. Doesn't have anything to do with Obama, LOL.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    You guys are hilarious!

But, you might want to consider carrying an emergency girly wig you can slap on yer noggin, so you can more easily claim (if rousted by Joe Friday) for being in the 'girls restroom', that you identify as female and no one can tell you different, harumpf......then you can sashay out the door with nary a word against you....

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Why? A contrite sorry afterwards is a lot less embarrassing than a load of chili shits in my pants.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    This entire subject is blown way out of reasonable (here's that word again!) proportion. As far as I care, let everybody use whatever bathroom is available and they feel like using.

Had an exception to that rule, deleted it. Hasn't got anything to do with the subject.

Reactions: jar

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Why? A contrite sorry afterwards is a lot less embarrassing than a load of chili shits in my pants.
    That is what I would say if I was gonna try to peep on lil girls or women in the female bathroom. "Sorry Target Mgr., I was just looking over the stall to see if it was occupied because I had to drop a deuce and the one stall in the men's room is occupado". In fact, say it Spanish if you are already a registered sex offender. Pinche, no hablo Englis.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    That is what I would say if I was gonna try to peep on lil girls or women in the female bathroom. "Sorry Target Mgr., I was just looking over the stall to see if it was occupied because I had to drop a deuce and the one stall in the men's room is occupado". In fact, say it Spanish if you are already a registered sex offender. Pinche, no hablo Englis.

Project much? Also, to go with your fantasy, it would be much easier to peep on people in the fitting rooms, where people actually disrobe rather than just dropping trou or skirt.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Hhhhmmm, why if using any and all restrooms irrespective of gender....do the entrances post signage that states: Mens or Ladies?

Not many of us are comfortable with the idea there's just no difference.

There is.

If my (fill in the blank) wife, daughter, grand girls were in the rest room and some male came in there'd be hell to pay.

You may not be a perve, but using the Ladies when you know damn well you as a male are not welcome, but do so anyway...hoo boy would there hell for you to pay!

jar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    The Valley

Even as a long term Republican I'll gladly admit preferring Obama to Il Donald but Obama was not eligible to run for President again.

However, that still has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that there is no evidence that men in the female restroom or socialized medicine are not reasonable.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Hhhhmmm, why if using any and all restrooms irrespective of gender....do the entrances post signage that states: Mens or Ladies?

Mine don't:

yzCyocm.jpg

Not many of us are comfortable with the idea there's just no difference.

Nobody wants to look at your pee-pee, sweetie.

Texasgrillchef

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2018
    Lewisville
    Some holsters qualify for concealed.
    Think of some of the holsters used by the nazi germans with the luger during WW2. If the holster conceals the gun fully. Then it will count as being concealed. There are several holsters made for cars that are designed to fully conceal and yet allow quick easy access when needed and also keep the gun safe and secure even in accident.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    You guys have problems it seems. I was trying to remember if I ever used the women's restroom and frankly, I don't remember a time.
    I have, but it was a small one person bathroom with a lock on the door. I pounded on the door and no one answered. Cracked it open and yelled in. Still no answer. Walked in and did my business with the door locked behind me. No one but me in there. If someone else was in there I wouldn't have gone in. It's quite simple really and not a big deal. Not perverted just had to take a deuce and the male bathroom was occupied.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Project much? Also, to go with your fantasy, it would be much easier to peep on people in the fitting rooms, where people actually disrobe rather than just dropping trou or skirt.

Lighten up Francis. Twas a joke. You are the one using the wrong restroom. Heck, I tried a couple times to get off this topic.

Top Bottom