• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justin81

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    DFW, Texas
    My only handgun right now. Hopefully will have a few more as soon as the wife and I get our CHLs.

tactxd1.jpg

midnightrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Thanks for the input. Please keep us up to date on the follow up reports. There may be others interested, or not. But I am.

Thanks

Update, must be magic, but at 250 rds down range all-of-a-sudden the EMP started to work smooth as butter with Hollow-Points. I'm really amazed at how this gun shoots, I've gotten out to 11 yds and can still get 1.5 and 2 in groups. Not bad for a short barrel 3in 1911, I've just bought a DeSantis "Cozy Partner" IWB to go with it. yeah

Tim the Teacher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    My collection as of today

269012452_n6miz-M.jpg

SA Champion Loaded Ruger sp101
    SA XD9 SC SA XD40 SC
    Bersa 380

272589898_cioqw-M.jpg

Closeup of Big Brother

272589961_QcZz3-M.jpg

Closeup of Little Brother

neviander

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    CIMG2420.jpg

I was trying to illustrate A.T.F (alcohol, tobacco and firearms)

This is my wife's new Taurus 24/7 pro 9mm.

Duman44

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Houston
    It's Keltec's version of a .223 (5.56 mm) pistol. It's recoil operated, rather than gas so it fits in a smaller package. The barrel is only 6" long so the bullet loses a lot of the velocity it would develop in a rifle barrel, but it's still in the +2,000 ft per second range.

Bob Loblaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Buda, Tx
    How are you liking that PPS? I'm interested in acquiring one, but it's going to be a challenge to find one to shoot first...
    I've no complaints. Lotso fun to shoot, makes me wanna hurry up and get a chl so I can throw it in my coin pocket. Not very comfortable with the 6rd mag, but it comes with a 7rd so it's really versatile. The only complaints I've heard so far are towards its trigger. But all it's on par with my g23 so I dunno
    P1010378.gif

P1010379.gif

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    That looks nice Bob. Just curious but, you wouldn't happen to live anywhere near Austin would you? ;) If so, I'd love to check the PPS out sometime if you don't mind. At first I didn't like the looks of it, though it's growing on me. I really like P99's and originally considered carrying a P99/SW99 fullsize 9mm. Then I considered maybe going with a P99 9mm Compact, but with the mag sleeve to fit the fullsize mags so you can get a solid 3 finger hold on them, but the benefit being the much shorter barrel for easier concealment. I'm still kind of considering that route because I really can't stand compact/subcompacts that have such a short grip you can only get a 2 finger hold. The PPS looked like that to me, though with that extended mag and sleeve it looks like it actually might be just long enough.

Top Bottom