1F80D78D-ABF4-4DD7-9392-EA2480A6CC9F.jpeg
    Texas SOT

Tihsepa

Perpetually Confused
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    Aubrey, Tx.
    I am trying to get my LGS to register as a homeless shelter so I can write off money spent as a donation to help homeless firearms. Anyway, some guy delivered this one on consignment when I was there. Behind the counter I want to take a look. (I know the owner well) The owner knows I am a sucker for a 1911 and it followed me home. Son of a.......
    402E868F-D3EA-4006-886A-3B1A1F77A8D4.jpeg

Leadeye

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 29, 2020
    Great Southern Forest of Indiana
    Great guns, many years ago when I worked in a rough part of town, a old guy who ran a small business next door to the factory I worked in wore one of these on his hip. I would see it every time we were at the same roach coach. One cold November morning when I was crossing the street between buildings I heard the sound of gun fire next door. To my astonishment two robbers came tumbling out of the building out into the street pursued by the old guy with the 9 shot H&R. They turned, shot at him and he stood there holding a railing in one hand taking good aim and fired steadily, getting hits. The robbers ran away obviously hit with the old man continuing to fire. I was on on the ground, and in about 10 minutes the street was curb to curb cops. Never did hear anymore about it, the old man passed on and the business closed and I moved on to another job. I don't know how many of the 9 22lr he fired or how many hits he got but it was impressive the way he handled that gun under fire.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Great guns, many years ago when I worked in a rough part of town, a old guy who ran a small business next door to the factory I worked in wore one of these on his hip. I would see it every time we were at the same roach coach. One cold November morning when I was crossing the street between buildings I heard the sound of gun fire next door. To my astonishment two robbers came tumbling out of the building out into the street pursued by the old guy with the 9 shot H&R. They turned, shot at him and he stood there holding a railing in one hand taking good aim and fired steadily, getting hits. The robbers ran away obviously hit with the old man continuing to fire. I was on on the ground, and in about 10 minutes the street was curb to curb cops. Never did hear anymore about it, the old man passed on and the business closed and I moved on to another job. I don't know how many of the 9 22lr he fired or how many hits he got but it was impressive the way he handled that gun under fire.
    Wow! Very cool read. Thank you

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    My favorite looking:
    View attachment 242465

My favorite shooting:
    View attachment 242466
    Yours is admittedly more handsome than mine. Bought mine new in 2012 or so. Thousands and thousands of rounds through it and until I bought my Colt, was a daily carry for a number of years. Had to replace the extractor (SW did it under warranty) a year or so ago. Arguably the most accurate handgun I've owned. Urban legend has it that the early models were hand fitted by the Performance Center team. Truly, it wouldn't surprise me. It's that tight and dead on.

Billboard Slabside.JPG

Top Bottom