• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nathan00campbell

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2020
    Lumberton Texas
    xn7r7r.jpg

most don't even know the beretta 92s even exist, and i'm not talking about the beretta 92 FS, just S
    this is my everyday carry. Old italian police trade in that was imported to the USA. Notice the odd placement of the magazine release. Very accurate, super reliable, and only cost me $300 total. Cannot beat that for a beater carry pistol. Id trust this over anything sold new in its price range.
    ARJ Defense ad

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Is the long barrel the "dirty Harry" model?

Yes it’s a 29-2 8 3/8”.

Clint used a 6.5” in the movie but I’ve heard they also used an 8 3/8” for some scenes, though I haven’t noticed which scenes as it’s hard to distinguish at times so I’m skeptical that that’s true. I think they mainly used the 8 3/8” for some promotional material like movie posters.

df105c610eb276de97980811b0c4e5ab.jpg

Unsure if this one below is an 8 3/8” or a 6.5”. Hard to tell at this angle.

c2fa12a8e382b1a62ef76651a6656bc6.jpg

Last edited:

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    xn7r7r.jpg

most don't even know the beretta 92s even exist, and i'm not talking about the beretta 92 FS, just S
    this is my everyday carry. Old italian police trade in that was imported to the USA. Notice the odd placement of the magazine release. Very accurate, super reliable, and only cost me $300 total. Cannot beat that for a beater carry pistol. Id trust this over anything sold new in its price range.

I have one just like it and agree. The main difference in the "S" & "FS" is the location of the mag release button.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Here's my new Gucci M&P 2.0 Compact. :green: Just finished the assembly, not sure if I should shoot it or put it in a glass case, lol. Nah, this is my new carry pistol.

Mods: Apex full forward set trigger kit with 5lbs trigger pull, Ed Brown skeletonized striker, frame and trigger pin kit, aluminum magazine base pads, serrated slide backplate, Hive extended mag release, Trijicon RMR with sealing plate and finally a Faxon barrel.

ohr5E3p.jpg

zBVcCqN.jpg

6HHAsvN.jpg

hoORx9E.jpg

QPuZMs6.jpg

p9v1Lt7.jpg

QTsxtuE.jpg

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Did they change the LBGTalphabitsoup flag again?

Wrong forum, these people can help you with your needs. :green:

Last edited:

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Here's my new Gucci M&P 2.0 Compact. :green: Just finished the assembly, not sure if I should shoot it or put it in a glass case, lol. Nah, this is my new carry pistol.

Mods: Apex full forward set trigger kit with 5lbs trigger pull, Ed Brown skeletonized striker, frame and trigger pin kit, aluminum magazine base pads, serrated slide backplate, Hive extended mag release, Trijicon RMR with sealing plate and finally a Faxon barrel.

ohr5E3p.jpg

zBVcCqN.jpg

6HHAsvN.jpg

hoORx9E.jpg

QPuZMs6.jpg

p9v1Lt7.jpg

QTsxtuE.jpg

What brand of holster are you going to use for this?

I've been looking here and there, and don't seem like there are a lot of options yet.

Top Bottom