• robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Looking at their website, it seems that Calico has moved operations from Hillsboro to the little town of Elgin, which is in the far NE corner of the state.
    F'k me! When I saw Elgin, I thought they were just around the corner. To the original topic, I'm not strong/consistent enough to go through a 20 round mag with a handgun and shoot accurately. To be honest, in my AR's, when I'm trying to shoot precision stuff, I like 10 round mags because they fit a lot better on a bench with bags. A full auto 22-45 with a drum mag - hell yeah!
    Guns International

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I had a buddy carry a Glock extended mag after he ran out of ammo in a shooting. He gave it up after a while for obvious reasons.
    f6aeecb10b2759f0c20dabb1876dc247.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U using
    I’d have to find a way to carry that horizontally, as my belly would get in the way!

Two Gun Bob

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2022
    DFW
    Besides Glock and Beretta 92, are there any other handguns that have 30rd mags that fit them
    Sig P320 and probably the P365 too.
    Ruger P89 has a 32 rounder that I know of.
    Ruger LCR has a 28 rounder, loaded mag alone weighs about 4 times what the empty gun does LOL.
    CZ 75s and their clones have all sorts of hi cap monstrosities floating around though they aren't always common.

Keltec P50 standard cap is 50, and CP33 standard cap is 33, and their PMR30 holds 30 standard. And of course all the AR pattern pistols, and the little ruger 10/22 pistol. And the Calicos, can't forget those.

Two Gun Bob

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2022
    DFW
    Now that's something I'd like to see....
    Next time I get the chance I plan to steal it back I'll post pics. It actually did feed okay the first time we used it with a full 28, the next time with the remaining 22 it kept trying to eject extra rounds. Go figure. It was all blazer aluminum from the same box, I guess the follower wore in a little and let the spring work too hard?

Top Bottom