• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TSU45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use of those people designed to make of their victory, there would have been no surrender at Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me. Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee 1870

But he didn't. He surrendered like a little punk. Too bad cause if the South had won we could have preserved the white, err I mean European race. And that way women would

still know their place. And we could have kept all those darn Mexicans out. That all clean up El Paso all right, cause the cops can't, they don't know nothin. Can I get an Amen

Kleagle?...sorry I mean brother.
    Hurley's Gold

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Happy Confederate Hero's Day to You, also !

A very appropriate post and rememberance of they who gave so much, suffered so much and whom were correct but defeated in war by the same operators who are causing grief and misery even today.....

May I add to the list my Great Grandfather, Pvt. Harvey Monroe Land, GA. Infantry who was wounded at Franklin, TN, and captured soon thereafter and imprisoned as a POW at Camp Chase, Ohio until after the war.......

God Bless those brave men and todays also brave military.....

DeadFishEye

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Happy Confederate Heroes Day!!!!!

The Mass Media will not make much mention of the fact today, if it is mentioned at all, but today, January 19, is Confederate Heroes Day!

A day to honor the gallant men who fought for, and many fell for, the Cause of Liberty and Self Determination against the Washington Government which grew evil and wicked beyond description, and has not been redeemed to date.

January 19th was chosen as the date for Confederate Heroes Day because it is the Birthday of our Confederacy's Uncle Robert, General Robert E. Lee.

God bless our Confederate Heroes and our cause of Liberty!

Deo Vindice!

In all fairness, Obama did mention good ol' General Lee during the Alfalfa Dinner:

"I am seriously glad to be here tonight at the annual Alfalfa dinner. I know that many you are aware that this dinner began almost one hundred years ago as a way to celebrate the birthday of General Robert E. Lee. If he were here with us tonight, the general would be 202 years old. And very confused."

Robert E. Lee would be 'very confused,' Obama jokes - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

BeNotAfraid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Red River, Texas
    Thomas Jonathan Jackson

300195537_9c088e3459.jpg

Saxet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Pasadena, TX
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use of those people designed to make of their victory, there would have been no surrender at Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me. Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee 1870

And just a 139 years later, these words resonate even stronger

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    I think more that we have a black president... Good thing he's dead, he would have had a heart attack.

Hardly, I really doubt Robert E. Lee was an overt racist, just as many others in the south... they where just people living in the times they lived.

If Mr. Lee saw President Obama, he'd hardly be surprised. Any person with intelligence would be able to surmise that in a multi-ethnic society that we live in and they lived in, people will not be able to maintain political power under the shade of one skin forever. I'm of course assuming, and most likely correctly, that General Lee was an intelligent man.

Top Bottom