• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyAsh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    Roatan, Honduras
    Thanks to all the crazy sons of bitches that wrote that blank check for up to and including the cost of your life! I can yell, "SCREW OBAMA!!!!" from the rooftops because of ya'll !!! :patriot:
    Guns International

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    To all the Veterans,
    Thank you all for you're selfless sacrifice (even tho I know for sure at least 1 Vet that I know personality did it for the girls but that's okay he did it) and for the protection you've provided this country. So no matter what branch you went into America is still proud of you. And there are some that are not here today to receive thanks for there service and to them I'll say a prayer in hopes that it finds them.

Thank you all for every thing,
    Cody I.

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    Happy Veterans Day!

My family is always trying to give back, even though it will never be enough to repay all the sacrifices our soldiers have made. Pitch in everybody, many of our soldiers are returning home to turmoil and lack of employment. Anything you can do to help them WILL be appreciated.

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Thank you to everyone here... Next time you see a "Service Person" out in public, please go out of your way to stop and say "Thank you" it means more than you can ever know to hear it in person...
    Semper Fi
    MG

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    Well the way I see it if I know someone served and I don't say thanks at some point then I'd be an asshat, and I don't want to be an asshat.

I wore my usual Veteran's Day attire today......Old Glory shirt and my Viet Nam Veteran hat with CIB and MIA pin. I must say I have been presently surprised all day long by the number of people who went out of their way to thank me for my service. Maybe some are opening their eyes!:patriot::patriot::patriot:

Sorry when I tried to paste a Quote part of RetArmy Sgt's quote...........thanks for all the thanks, most people don't anymore.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    My father in law said that between me and some other people that never said anything to him on veterans day he had a weird day of folks saying thank you to him that have never said anything about it before.
    I also told Rosco the door greeter at the local wall mart thanks as I always do when I see him as he has been greeting there since I worked there when I was 16. He has always worn his veteran's hat from Nam I think almost every day if not that hat then a hat with the American flag on it. So thanks again to all that wrote that blank check for my freedoms.

onac255

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    El Paso, TX
    Thank you to everyone here... Next time you see a "Service Person" out in public, please go out of your way to stop and say "Thank you" it means more than you can ever know to hear it in person...
    Semper Fi
    MG

I always try to do that without coming off as a total creep...:patriot:

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    I guess I missed this thread last week. I think people are recognizing veterans more than in the past. That's a good thing. Even Southwest Airlines let veterans board and exit the plane first while everyone else cheered them. Anyone active or retired with a military ID got free drinks.

Thank you veterans.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom