Happy Veterans Day!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Comments' started by KellyAsh, Nov 11, 2009.

1. KellyAsh

KellyAsh Active Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Roatan, Honduras
    Thanks to all the crazy sons of bitches that wrote that blank check for up to and including the cost of your life! I can yell, "SCREW OBAMA!!!!" from the rooftops because of ya'll !!! :patriot::texas:

2. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Happy Veteran's Day indeed, and Thanks to all who have served.

3. Dcav

Dcav TGT Addict

Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Thanks for the thanks. Sgt. US Army retired. :patriot::texas:
    All gave some....Some gave all

4. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    To all the Veterans,
    Thank you all for you're selfless sacrifice (even tho I know for sure at least 1 Vet that I know personality did it for the girls but that's okay he did it) and for the protection you've provided this country. So no matter what branch you went into America is still proud of you. And there are some that are not here today to receive thanks for there service and to them I'll say a prayer in hopes that it finds them.

Thank you all for every thing,
    Cody I.

5. codygjohnson

codygjohnson Eats breakfast everyday Lifetime Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    Happy Veterans Day!

My family is always trying to give back, even though it will never be enough to repay all the sacrifices our soldiers have made. Pitch in everybody, many of our soldiers are returning home to turmoil and lack of employment. Anything you can do to help them WILL be appreciated.

6. 308nato

308nato TGT Addict

To all those that serve, to all that have served thank you and
    GOD BLESS you all.

7. RetArmySgt

RetArmySgt Glad to be back. TGT Supporter

Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Thank you all for the thanks, most people dont anymore.

Sgt U.S. Army Ret.

8. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Well the way I see it if I know someone served and I don't say thanks at some point then I'd be an asshat, and I don't want to be an asshat. :happy0001:

9. usmcpmi

usmcpmi Active Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Thank you to everyone here... Next time you see a "Service Person" out in public, please go out of your way to stop and say "Thank you" it means more than you can ever know to hear it in person...
    Semper Fi
    MG

10. okie556

okie556 Well-Known

Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    I wore my usual Veteran's Day attire today......Old Glory shirt and my Viet Nam Veteran hat with CIB and MIA pin. I must say I have been presently surprised all day long by the number of people who went out of their way to thank me for my service. Maybe some are opening their eyes!:patriot::patriot::patriot:

Sorry when I tried to paste a Quote part of RetArmy Sgt's quote...........thanks for all the thanks, most people don't anymore.