• satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

easy rider,

According to Jessica Rabbit, "I'm not bad. I was just DRAWN that way."
    (Fwiw, I used to know a YL in college "daze" who looked quite like "Jessica". = She was on campus for about 48 hours, when an NFL Tight End who was helping coach our college FB team, he asked her out, dated her for about 2 weeks & then married her. - As far as I know, there are still married & have several kids. = He had GOOD TASTE in "HOT GIRLS", for sure.)

Note: At least on our campus most stunning/alluring BEAUTIES tended to arrive on campus to seek their "MRS. degree" & generally didn't last long before they got what they were seeking.

yours, satx
    Venture Surplus ad

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    1974 - 1978 USAF. I was so dumb I didn't know the war was still on. But my Mom sure did. Saigon fell while we worked the Baby-lift and lost a C5 Galaxy at Travis AFB. And a couple months later I was in Thailand. Stayed long enough to close Udorn RTAFB in 1976. Sad times. Then they sent me to SAC. That helped me decide not to stay in. Got a 2 week early out for Christmas and never looked back. Happy Veterans day everybody.
    Was stationed at Travis as that time. Many came home in body bags. Don't recall the C5 loss but lot's of things I don't recall.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom