DK Firearms

Hard evidence emerging that "Gun Runner" was about advancing anti-gun agenda.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Seriously, the mainstream needs to hang their heads in shame. This is bigger than Watergate, it's bigger than Iran-Contra. It's one of the biggest scandals we'll ever see. We have proof that people inside our own government are working to take our rights away, and are willing to let people die to do it.

Where is the mainstream!? They need to drop their agenda and get back to doing their goddamn job.

"Fourth Estate" my ass...

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    No surprise to me.

...also won't be surprised when the media overlooks it for some other story that "breaks with convenient timing" at the same time they do decide to do minimal reporting on it.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    This was brought to you by the same crazy bunch that allowed CIA drug sales to finance arms sales to foreign countries. Same song different verse.

They set up an operation, it went south but they let it continue anyway knowing it was supplying guns to felons. People were murdered but that makes it even more effective for their gun regulation purposes. The trouble is that they got caught......again!

Our people are wise to their "common sense" bullshit approach to gun regulation and bans. Ten years ago this type of manipulation of public opinion would have succeeded but we have a sadder and wiser population now. The Feds can only poop in the nest so many times before someone finally gripes about the stink. We all know they are full of it and refuse to believe a word they say.

Flash

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    The best that the mainstream media is going to do is spread more bullshit about the program being started by Bush. Its not going to land at the feet of their golden child.

Thats like thinking he is going to look bad in this whole debt ceiling debate. Here is a guy who admitted during his campaign that he wanted to raise taxes...not because it would increase revenues, in fact he agreed that lowering taxes would increase revenues, he wanted to raise taxes because it was only "fair". You want to bet on tax increases? The mainstream media is pointing the finger at the GOP...they are the ones holding things up. They are the ones that will keep old folks from getting their social security checks.

Nope, I have no faith that this is going to be another Watergate....not that it shouldn't be...it just won't be.

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    The plain and simple. This operation was supposed to go south and blame law abiding citizens. This was done for one soul purpose. It was to attack the 2nd amendment. It had nothing to do with tracking etc. That was a ploy, but now what Holder and Obama wanted.

Write Congressman Issa. I have and let him know my feelins on this and as you are seeing comeout apparently he and others believe so too.

Top Bottom