• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryanmatthew

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    abilene
    Hi i am new to this site and wondering if yall could tell me some info on a harrington and richardson topper model 30-30, serial starts with a bb, any info on year and maybe price range would be great, thanks in advance!
    Hurley's Gold

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I'm going to disagree to a point.....the example cited has a recoil pad installed, which was not how it left the factory. That generally reduces value of any firearm, unless they had the original butt plate and the stock hadn't been cut down or otherwise modified to install the pad. Generally speaking, the value of the rifle should be around $125-170, depending on condition - perhaps a bit more if pristine.
    Otherwise, yeah - they've always been valued more as "shooters" than collectibles.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    If by "decent" you mean accurate and dependable, yeah - they have brought home more than their share of game. It's a simple, plain firearm that was designed for the "working man" budget more than the "sportsman" type hunter.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The H&R shotguns & rifles are not expensive or very collectible but they are good quality and very serviceable. I'd love to own it and if YOU like it, that's all that's necessary. I have a single barrel H&R 12 gauge that I used for hunting rabbits in heavy brush. It is dated 1903 and saw a lot of use since the early 1960's. It's retired now but it's a keeper to me!

Flash

Top Bottom