• ...and so much more!
  • Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    I met one person like that, he was former Special Forces. Can't say what branch but I can say you didn't want him mad at you. The other was my uncle with a 22 rifle. He would dove hunt with a single shot 22 and shoot them in flight in the head. I have no clue how he did that but if I hadn't witnessed it in person I would not have believed. Also I never saw him miss. Some people just got it, wish I did.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    That's hilarious propaganda that doesn't fly with me. I've out shot plenty of marines, including active duty. This guy was the best pistol shooter I've ever seen.

Look if you want to peddle your 200 BC Spartan code shit feel free, but I know better. What do I know, I'm just another dumbass civilian.
    Cant outshoot me mfer :cool:

But on a serious note, this is true. Marines qual once a year at the rifle range. If you aren't combat arms or an armorer, you arent getting alot of trigger time. If you are stationed overseas permanently, good luck even handling a firearm on an annual basis.

I think the USMC made me as good as I am willing to get with shooting a pistol. I can shoot decently well out to 20-25 yards which is good enough for me. I am anxious to try out my new PDP with a red dot to see how well I shoot with that

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Went shooting again this weekend. Dude did it again. Stupid good.

Screenshot from 2022-08-22 19-46-07.png

Top Bottom