• ...and so much more!
  • 40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I figured if we kicked enough nuts, someone would squeal

Cam let me know, and when I asked him who started the thread, and he said you, I said "That figures. He knows I can't get on here from work, and he's just stirring the poop pot."

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    Wow, love is in the TGT air!

Cam is right, I don't get online much from home at all...even though I am well-equipped for it. Not sure what that "home box" talk is about (ITY challenged here), but if Alan can't hook me up with his magic powers, I may have to look into it. I sure as hell do miss this place! :(

DCortex, I owe you one.

Welcome back TXSUT.....you sent me my first PM when I came on board! Oh crap......that does sound like love in the air!

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Sure just blame your homo fantsies and their end results on me! C'mon Mo, put down the tub of Ben and Jerries and stop staring at your Eric Estrada poster. Yall are being way to PC here any way.... I am surprised nobody has come up with better analogies and or metaphores.....

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Welcome back TXSUT.....you sent me my first PM when I came on board! Oh crap......that does sound like love in the air!

24-383brokeback-mountain-posters.gif

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    You know, sometimes I am truly amazed. Someone opens a thread about something gun related, it gets 2 or 3 posts. Someone opens up a thread about queers and ice cream, it gets 5 pages of banter. Gotta love it.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    You know, sometimes I am truly amazed. Someone opens a thread about something gun related, it gets 2 or 3 posts. Someone opens up a thread about queers and ice cream, it gets 5 pages of banter. Gotta love it.
    If the other side really knew what we talked about they wouldn't be so worried

Top Bottom