Venture Surplus ad

Has the federal government ceded land to Mexico?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Waterguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    Baytown
    It seems to me that the boarder states need to take care of there own. No one else is going to do anything.
    Arizona has done something to help there own.
    Even through all the backlash and crap, it seems to be having some affect toward doing what they set out to do.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Ayatolla obama & the Mexican illegal invaders (I would get barred from here calling the latter what we have called them for 50 years, a word indicating dampness on the backside) are going sooner or later have their chickens come home to roost.....I feel that it is wrong to call American Citizens of Mexican ancestry Mexicans, If we just have to define a difference which
    isn't often, Hispanics or those in Texas, Tejanos...Our war where I sit ended in 1836 with Mexico's humiliating defeat at San Jacinto, and for the US in around 1847....

There does exist Hispanic turncoats, in Arizona and California mostly that would like to see Texas and the whole Southwest back as part of Mexico, as they claim that we stole it. There does exist a terrible craving for drugs in the US that makes the Mexican drug cartels as or moreso murderous than the Taliban . Honesty, Loyalty, and lawfulness are three terms that the
    Mexicans in their infighting know nothing of nor care to learn. It will spill over here more and more until somebody gets serious and that won't be Ayatolla obama's government,

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There does exist Hispanic turncoats, in Arizona and California mostly that would like to see Texas and the whole Southwest back as part of Mexico, as they claim that we stole it.

I'm always amazed by this lie they toss out. I know a few Native Americans who would soundly dispute these claims of "first ownership" of the Southwest.

atticus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    West Texas
    It's not just in Arizona that the feds have given up. In far west Texas, it's anything south of I-10. That's the reality on the ground. Just ask the Hudspeth county sheriff. He and his deputies are fighting the fight every day. The federal government won't even close the 7 bridges over the Rio Grande in his county. They are not manned, they are just open footbridges welcome to all comers. Plus there are lots of places to ford the river by just walking across. Once an illegal crosses the river, the border patrol refuses to do anything about it unless the illegal gets to I-10. South of I-10, the BP says the illegals have not shown any intent to continue northward. No wonder the Border Patrol is demoralized. And no wonder U. S. citizens are intensely angry at the Washington D.C. government.

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    Once an illegal crosses the river, the border patrol refuses to do anything about it unless the illegal gets to I-10. South of I-10, the BP says the illegals have not shown any intent to continue northward. No wonder the Border Patrol is demoralized. And no wonder U. S. citizens are intensely angry at the Washington D.C. government.

They did nearly give my father-in-law a heart attack coming back from Big Bend last week. We didn't cross the border, but they still held us up giving him a pop quiz about how he became a naturalized citizen...28 years ago. "Better not screw up or they're gonna hold you pops!" On the spot, totally unexpected, after a hot week in a tent in the backcountry, the old man came through and we were allowed to go on our way. Good to know our border is safe from the ruthless violence of Vietnamese senior citizens.

We were all laughing about it as we pulled out of the check station, except for him. You could tell it bugged him a bit. I started thinking how it must have felt for a man who fought in the SV Army, alongside US troops in Vietnam, lost everything, persecuted by the Communists, took the steps to become a US citizen, learned the language, toiled away tirelessly at his job at a DOD factory and lived here for so long, only to be belittled by a 23 year old kid who was bored of trying to catch illegals. I felt bad about it.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    We got involved in mission work in Brazile in the late 1970's, and ened up with a brother ans sister coming to live with us and going to school here, then on to college, they both entered the work force on LEGAL VISAS, married, started families, applied for citizen ship, did EVERYTHING right. Then, last year, after being in this country LEGALY for most of 30 years, my Brazilian Brother was told he would have to leave, that his visa wouldn't be renewed and that his citizenship papers were STILL in process, 20 years after he first applied. This guy owned a house, a business, had a family, paid taxes...and had to leave it all behind and go back to Brazil.

So I see what is happening in my own back yard with the "open border" with Mexico, and all the talk about amnesty and it really makes my blood boil.

I NEVER thought I would feel this way, but let's bring ALL of our men and women home from overseas, let's SEAL the border with combat patrols until we can get the wall built, then inforce the imigration law. If you want to come to this country, YOU ARE WELCOME...learn the language, pay taxes, be a part of and partake of ALL that this country offers, not just the free stuff because you could freaking swim a river or walk acorss a line in the sand.

Top Bottom