• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    You know, this just pisses me off, not about the bill, but about the way our govt works as far as these bills go. It should be illegal to attatch a bill to another to guarantee passage, ESPECIALLY defense funding. By sliding it in as a rider on an unrelated peice of legislation these representatives are holding the sytem hostage.....

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    You know, this just pisses me off, not about the bill, but about the way our govt works as far as these bills go. It should be illegal to attatch a bill to another to guarantee passage, ESPECIALLY defense funding. By sliding it in as a rider on an unrelated peice of legislation these representatives are holding the sytem hostage.....
    +1

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    This bill actually presents a very interesting opportunity, guys! The Pink Pistols and other pro-gun LGBT folks are pushing to have this bill turned into a CHL bill!

Colorado Independent Pro-gun gay groups take aim at hate crimes bill

Christopher Barron: Concealed Carry: If You're Interested in Preventing Hate Crimes, Let's Stop them Before They Happen

Muhahahaha; Hate Crimes Bill Update: Will the Radical Right Succeed in Painting Peace as a 'Radical Homosexual Anarchist Agenda'? | BuzzFlash.org

I'll see if I can find a video by a Pink Pistols member that's leading the charge.

megafatcat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    I told my son that he has the luck to be in the last group that can be made fun of by comedians. White middle class Catholic young male Eagle Scout who hunts and is of Polish ancestry.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    We had a few Pink Pistols members join a while back, I'm not sure if they are still active on the forum.

Be nice if they were. They really seem to have some "skin in the game" as the saying goes. In any event, I've got a lot of respect for anybody whose attitude is "I ain't going out like that!"

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'm pretty sure that the Pink Pistols cover the whole lesbian/gay/bi/transgendered (LGBT) crowd.

IIRC, Dick Heller (yes, that Heller) is a Pink Pistol.

Top Bottom