• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Orclin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    I thought I'd give it a few weeks but still don't like the new look. Please go back to the old format.
    Also, I like to click on the "New Posts" option to see what's new in all threads, now when I do that it only give me the last 20 or so posts. Please allow the "New Posts" button to recall the last hundred or so posts.

Thanks,
    Scott
    Lynx Defense

Freedom1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    Saint Louis
    It is better than what it was. But I still don't like the baby blue and pink envelope boxes that are at the front of the thread lines.
    But they may not have anything better to put in there.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Going back is not an option at this point. This is the new version of the software available from Vbulletin. Alan is still tweaking it (and learning all of its capabilities). I'm sure more improvements are coming.

I agree 1000% with the pink and blue envelopes looking like crap. Hopefully those will go away soon.

BurkGlocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    I happen to like the new layout, but not being able to have all of the post readily available like before is getting to be a bit of a drag. I liked signing on and having a few pages to look through instead of ten or twenty posts at a time. But as was said, mods are still playing with it, and I have complete faith in their ability to provide us with a wonderful forum, even if it is under working construction...

BG

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Also, I like to click on the "New Posts" option to see what's new in all threads, now when I do that it only give me the last 20 or so posts. Please allow the "New Posts" button to recall the last hundred or so posts.

I had gone to cookies based logging last night to reduce database load, so alot of people didn't have much to look at on the new posts list.

I also bumped up the cookie life span, so this should help things.

Top Bottom