Have I printed too much? Beginner CC worries/troubles.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    At work: to me, it’s (by “it” I mean the issue of printing) an issue of concern beyond the rules, I don’t want anyone to be able to see me print. Regardless of whether most people are or aren’t looking.

Unless an employee is damn SURE of the (regarding if CC is being allowed) rules at work, it’s best to do your best to deep conceal IMO if you want to ensure that your carry doesn’t risk you being outed at work, no matter what other people are doing.

I might change my stance to favor fast draw vs deep conceal if I worked in a risky work environment.
    Military Camp

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    At work: to me, it’s (by “it” I mean the issue of printing) an issue of concern beyond the rules, I don’t want anyone to be able to see me print. Regardless of whether most people are or aren’t looking.

Unless an employee is damn SURE of the (regarding if CC is being allowed) rules at work, it’s best to do your best to deep conceal IMO if you want to ensure that your carry doesn’t risk you being outed at work, no matter what other people are doing.

I might change my stance to favor fast draw vs deep conceal if I worked in a risky work environment.
    Of course, do what feels right to you. I was just pointing out that as far as concealed goes, printing isn't an issue. Printing does not mean it's not considered concealed. Workplace rules should be looked over closely and questioned if unsure.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I thought while CCing, my gun was supposed to never/barely print. Which is why I'm questioning myself. I was originally wanting to reply with pictures of my printing, but never got around to it.

Try this. Go to Walmart or any big grocery store. Find the bench out front and sit down and watch all the people coming and going in the parking lot.

Then ask yourself, how many would even notice anything not withing 2' of their noses? If they never look up from their I-phone, they'll never see you print.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    For me, at WORK, it’s a whole another ball game than my just being around the average Joe Blow out in public at the grocery store or whatever.

Different ball game completely. I HAVE to not print in case someone DID look. Not sure about the OP.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Unless someone walks up to you at the copier and says "You're printing too much", I wouldn't worry about it.

If they do, then buy a ream or two to make up for the excess.

That's what I do.....and you'll probably like carrying the Shield better, too.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom