• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • True Manufacturing

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2021
    Hey guys - first off I want to say that I'm not here to spam with ceaseless sale posts. I was hesitant to even post this but I figure it won't hurt to post up once in a while and I figure some of you haven't seen my product yet.

My name is Rich and I'm checking in from behind enemy lines in CA, where I started True Manufacturing several years ago. Since then it's grown from very small to not as small. This entire company is just my wife and I. I design product and handle manufacturing and customer service while she fulfills orders and keeps the business running

Our product is a unique muzzle device that's half barrel shroud and half flash can (or blast can, or blast forwarder or whatever you want to call it). To my surprise this thing has become very popular and not surprisingly, Texas is my biggest market - which is why I'm here trying to introduce more of you to it:

https://blackmooseqed.com/products/50-50-can

I'm working on version 2 of the device, which will have some additional features. For now, you can get version 1 (or anything else) for 15% off using code TGT15, any time. We also do automatic free shipping over $75.

Feel free to DM if you have product questions.

Here are some customer builds. You can see more on the product page where we have over 300 5-star photo reviews

0.jpg

0.jpg

blue.jpg

IMG_5435.jpg
    Military Camp

True Manufacturing

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2021
    so does it suppress the flash or does it just push the flash forward? How is it for muzzle flip? Please let me know!

It doesn't suppress flash but it directs it forward, as well as the sound. One of the bits of positive feedback that I get all the time is how quiet it makes it for the shooter and the people to your left and right

True Manufacturing

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2021
    Interesting. How does it mount?

Just threads on like any other muzzle device. The new version will have wrench flats on the sides so you can tighten and clock it. The current version can just be hand tightened with the provided crush washer. The standard product is available in 1/2-28 and 5/8-24 threads. Custom threads are also available for a small upcharge

True Manufacturing

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2021
    If it directs the blast forward, what does this mean for recoil?

It is not a recoil mitigating device. Having said that, most people's rifles are way over-gassed and that's the real cause of recoil. A good compensator can help but a properly tuned gas system addresses the true root cause :)

True Manufacturing

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2021
    And for pistol-caliber carbines it doesn't really matter anyway - I sell a lot of these to people with 9mm ARs

Reactions: gll
    Top Bottom