Capitol Armory ad

HAVE YOU VOTED IN THE NOVEMBER 3, 2020 ELECTION YET? I HAVE!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    Just a cautionary note for anybody that has moved in the last couple years. When I moved from DFW to BCS nearly 2 years ago I updated my driver's license info and filled out a voter registration form. A couple weeks ago I went to the web site and checked, still registered in Tarrant County. I am not calling any shenanigans more then I probably forgot to mail it in. It has promptly been filled out and mailed.

You have a couple more days to register.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    Texas SOT

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    So far, between my wife and I, we have received 5 mail in ballets. And NO, we are not going to fill them in and mail them. we will be voting in person.

I'm also PROUD to say both of us are voting for TRUMP.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Friends,

As some here KNOW this is my 40th YEAR as an Election Judge & therefore TWO requests for each of our GREAT members:

1. REGISTER & VOTE, every election.

and

2, GET TRAINED & become an Election Officer or a Judge, ASAP for your county.

All over Texas there is a real NEED for GOOD EOs & particularly JUDGES.
    (At nearly 74YO, I'm one of the "younger presiding judges" in BEXAR County, believe it or not.)

yours, satx

satx,

Do you have a website that we can go to for learning more about "GET TRAINED & become an Election Officer or a Judge, ASAP for your county." ?

Thank you sir

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    satx,

Do you have a website that we can go to for learning more about "GET TRAINED & become an Election Officer or a Judge, ASAP for your county." ?

Thank you sir
    You go thru your county elections office. They are probably running training now for the general.

I believe positions are paid depending on assignment as a poll worker judge or alt judge. IIRC.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    satx,

Thank you sir

MTA89,

NOT to my knowledge. - I suggest that you call the Elections Office in YOUR county & ask to speak to the Training Coordinator.

Each Texas county that I am familiar with has FREE CLASSES for both Election Clerks & Judges.

Btw, though I would suggest that a new person, who has NOT been an Elections Clerk (at least one time), take the preliminary training as a Clerk FIRST & before you attend Judge's training, Texas law does NOT require a person to have been a Clerk before training as a Judge.
    (I was appointed as an Election Judge W/O having been a Clerk because the previous Election Judge died in a traffic accident & the County Judge in my little/rural home county could find nobody else who COULD serve at that time. - As a result, despite reading everything that the previous Judge had written down about his period of service, I did NOT have a "pleasant experience" at that first election. = My 3 Clerks & I finally turned-in the vote totals & the required documentation to the County Clerk's Office shortly before Midnight& HOURS after every other "box" had been turned-in, tabulated/recorded & the other Judges/Clerks had gone home.)

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

I WILL VOTE ON 03NOV20.

yours, satx
    Presiding Judge
    Crockett Academy Polls

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Be very careful with that statement. I didn't vote early in the run-offs because I was going to go with my wife to vote. Election day I was in the hospital, couldn't vote. But she did.

avvidclif,

Unless I have passed away, I will vote & be the Election Judge at Crockett Academy on Election Day.
    (Being DEAD is about the only legitimate reason to NOT be at your assigned post.)

yours, satx

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    There are 30,191 members of this forum; this means potentially 30,191 votes for Trump.

Of course, if we have 500 members who are Democrats that means potentially 10,000 votes for Biden.

Perot would have never dreamed his Vodoo Economics would be morphed into Voodoo Voting by the Democrats

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    I have voted in the 2024 and 2028 elections, but can't decide who to vote for this year. I was a staunch Trump voter, but Biden showed so much intellect in the debates and his VP is so hot!

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I have voted in the 2024 and 2028 elections, but can't decide who to vote for this year. I was a staunch Trump voter, but Biden showed so much intellect in the debates and his VP is so hot!

You must have been watching a different debate than I was watching. Biden didn't answer any of the pertinent questions. The answers most likely were not on his cheat sheet.

And his hot VP. I think she just bought some new knee pads.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Either I smell a troll or your skid mark false flag flu mask...

Top Bottom