Capitol Armory ad

HAVE YOU VOTED IN THE NOVEMBER 3, 2020 ELECTION YET? I HAVE!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • big_bad_kitty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Denton, TX
    Because I am in my 70's, I have the distinct privilege of receiving my "mail ballot" approximately 30 days ahead of the election! I received mine this morning in the mail and promptly filled it out, sealed it in the envelope, placed it in the other envelope, sealed it again and signed my name on the back where the envelope sealed and then delivered it in person to the elections administrators office in person! Had to sign another sheet and produce government photo ID and my vote was accepted!
    There are 30,191 registered members in this forum and I expect all members that are Texas residents to vote and make sure however they vote that their vote is counted! This is most likely the most important vote you will ever participate in. Don't intend to tell you how I voted but it is no secret with my age and membership in this forum, could not figure out but one way to vote!!!
    GO VOTE AND MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!!!
    Target Sports

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Because I am in my 70's, I have the distinct privilege of receiving my "mail ballot" approximately 30 days ahead of the election! I received mine this morning in the mail and promptly filled it out, sealed it in the envelope, placed it in the other envelope, sealed it again and signed my name on the back where the envelope sealed and then delivered it in person to the elections administrators office in person! Had to sign another sheet and produce government photo ID and my vote was accepted!
    There are 30,191 registered members in this forum and I expect all members that are Texas residents to vote and make sure however they vote that their vote is counted! This is most likely the most important vote you will ever participate in. Don't intend to tell you how I voted but it is no secret with my age and membership in this forum, could not figure out but one way to vote!!!
    So, you voted for Biden ?:clown:

Just kidding( I hope, all the asshattery that has been going on with mail in ballots......)

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Please don't virtue signal that you voted. Do it quietly...........for YOUR candidate..........and go on about your business.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Okay.....you're old. Got it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I have 3 times in 2 different states and took the ballot for my granny, dead for 10 years now, they auto sent and voted for her too.

Ofcourse that's a litt and e sarcasm humor and bullsheit all mixed together.

Last edited:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I have 3 times in 2 different states and took the ballot for my granny, dead for 10 years now, they auto sent and voted for her too.

You might want to edit that...

Dont like a little dark election humor?

It's all bullsheit anyways. My granny died before mail in ballots were a thing and in a state who hasn't mailed them yet and was never registered to vote. I havnt traveled to any state who are doing early voting for the general election yet and I'm disabled and nearly shut in after the last surgery and will have to struggle to vote for myself.

Just channeling my inner Democrat.

I'll add a sarcasm humor disclaimer if it will make you feel better.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Friends,

As some here KNOW this is my 40th YEAR as an Election Judge & therefore TWO requests for each of our GREAT members:

1. REGISTER & VOTE, every election.

and

2, GET TRAINED & become an Election Officer or a Judge, ASAP for your county.

All over Texas there is a real NEED for GOOD EOs & particularly JUDGES.
    (At nearly 74YO, I'm one of the "younger presiding judges" in BEXAR County, believe it or not.)

yours, satx

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Dont like a little dark election humor?

It's all bullsheit anyways. My granny died before mail in ballots were a thing and in a state who hasn't mailed them yet and was never registered to vote. I havnt traveled to any state who are doing early voting for the general election yet and I'm disabled and nearly shut in after the last surgery and will have to struggle to vote for myself.

Just channeling my inner Democrat.

I'll add a sarcasm humor disclaimer if it will make you feel better.
    You could process that wording a couple of ways. Funny

Top Bottom