• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Hey all, Just returned from the "open carry" BBQ. If you decided not to go for whatever reason, let me say you missed some GOOD food! Mostly just talked shop with everyone else, the standard, guns, country, family and such. Some carried some didn't.... I really didn't count who did/didn't. There were also some long guns set out to start conversation... We had a good time. D. Cortez and crew showed up from Houston, so since they made the drive they brought their shootin' irons and stopped by the house for a little lead spillin'... needless to say 3 hours and about a thousand rounds later, we headed over to the BBQ so all the grub wasn't gone ... To the Cortez crew, thanks! I had a great time shootin'! To the Open Carry people, Well done!! Feel free to invite me over to eat all your food and talk anytime!! MG

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Thanks Rodbender, had a great time. Good food, good people, good conversations. Would have liked to see more TGT people though.

Thanks to Usmcpmi too, had a great time at your place.

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    I want to thank everyone that came today. The conversation with Debra Medina was to say the least, enlightening and refreshing. The conversation with the OCDO and TGT people were also very interesting. It is so nice that we could get together and have some FTF time. We should do this again really soon.

BTW, I have in my possesion one Texas Tech and 2 US flag chairs that don't belong to me. If the owners will PM me with an address, I will see about getting them back to you.

If you missed it, well, you missed a good time.

Thanks again guys.

Top Bottom