Guns International

Hawaii lawmaker Sharon Har, who railed against drunk driving, busted for alleged DUI

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sand Hills

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Seguin
    I guess she'll get to find out if the laws she implemented will deter a drunk driver from doing it again. Looks like she will be walking or riding for a couple years too.

I wonder if she has a cousin in Austin...

Reinz

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 5, 2014
    East TX
    724C0132-47F6-4610-B6D0-812E4ABE8307.png

“Ain’t life a motherfkr?”

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    It's the car dealer's fault. If they hadn't sold her the car she wouldn't have been DUI.
    Welllll.... let's see here we're gonna sue: barley farmer, hops farmer, truck driver that transported it, brewer, bottle manufacturer, glass provider, bottle cap maker, steel company that provided materials for cap, distributor, bartender(AOC?), company that manufactured the chiller, electrician that installed it, oil industry for providing raw materials for manufacturing and transport, and the gun industry just because!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

I guess that we should NOT condemn Sharon Har, as her BEHAVIOR is "somebody else's fault" & besides like other FAR LEFT MORONS, she's been told that laws apply only to other people, like GOP members, Trump voters, Jews & other "not nice" folks.. = TYPICAL DIMocRAT "thinking".
    (LEFTISTS are nothing if they are NOT ARROGANT, insanely PREJUDICED &"always PERFECT in EVERY WAY".)

LOL, satx

Last edited:
    Top Bottom