HAZMAT Drivers San Antonio wanted

Discussion in 'Job Search' started by fuelfather, Sep 6, 2009.

1. fuelfather

fuelfather Well-Known

Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    Hey guys, right now the company I work for is looking for a few CDL class A drivers with Hazmat and tanker certification. Here in San Antonio, we transport gasoline and diesel. The position is for local drivers, home daily, hourly pay, and benefits. Gas experience is a plus, but not required. I am hesitant to list company name on the forum until I can talk to my boss in the morning. Any questions you can contact me via pm or email.

2. fuelfather

fuelfather Well-Known

Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    Ok guys and gals. My boss called and it is time yet again to fill new positions to handle all the work we have coming in. We have 5 positions as of today that need to be filled. PM or Email for info.

3. majormadmax

majormadmax TGT Addict

Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
  4. fuelfather

fuelfather Well-Known

Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    OK folks, I am at it again. My company has an immediate need for Class A CDL w/hazmzt and tank endorsement drivers. I need 2 in San Antonio, 4 in Austin (:deadhorse:Sterling), and an unknown number of drivers in the Cotulla area.

San Antonio and Austin will be local drivers and live within 40-50 miles of the terminal. Cotulla has local and other schedule options.

The Cotulla area drivers will need TWIC cards. PM or email me with any questions. There may be a sign on bonus for some of these positions.

As always these positions are hourly paid with benefits.

5. fuelfather

fuelfather Well-Known

Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    It's that time again guys. I need 6 more drivers in San Antonio. All the same applies as before. Hit me up if you are interested. I also need drivers in Austin. I am not sure about other Texas offices but hit me up and I can check it out for you.

6. itchin

itchin TGT Addict

Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Any other positions opening up that do not require a cdl,in San Antonio? I am moving to San Antonio on the 19th, and will need employment.

7. fuelfather

fuelfather Well-Known

Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    Only Class A Haz Mat drivers.

8. fuelfather

fuelfather Well-Known

Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    Okay ladies and gentlemen. I am still in need of San Antonio and Austin Class A hazmat tanker drivers. Starting pay is $16/hr and up based on experience.

I still need 6 more drivers for San Antonio and a couple in Austin.

9. nailski

nailski New Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Centex
    Class A "x" paying $16/hr? Any other bonus or commission potential? $16 seems low to me.....

10. shooterfpga

shooterfpga TGT Addict

Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    us army reserves is hiring.... they just filled all 200 infantry positions though, combat engineers might be filled as well.

Sent from my FD05 SPH-D710