• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    Hey guys, right now the company I work for is looking for a few CDL class A drivers with Hazmat and tanker certification. Here in San Antonio, we transport gasoline and diesel. The position is for local drivers, home daily, hourly pay, and benefits. Gas experience is a plus, but not required. I am hesitant to list company name on the forum until I can talk to my boss in the morning. Any questions you can contact me via pm or email.
    Military Camp

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    Ok guys and gals. My boss called and it is time yet again to fill new positions to handle all the work we have coming in. We have 5 positions as of today that need to be filled. PM or Email for info.

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    OK folks, I am at it again. My company has an immediate need for Class A CDL w/hazmzt and tank endorsement drivers. I need 2 in San Antonio, 4 in Austin (:deadhorse:Sterling), and an unknown number of drivers in the Cotulla area.

San Antonio and Austin will be local drivers and live within 40-50 miles of the terminal. Cotulla has local and other schedule options.

The Cotulla area drivers will need TWIC cards. PM or email me with any questions. There may be a sign on bonus for some of these positions.

As always these positions are hourly paid with benefits.

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    It's that time again guys. I need 6 more drivers in San Antonio. All the same applies as before. Hit me up if you are interested. I also need drivers in Austin. I am not sure about other Texas offices but hit me up and I can check it out for you.

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    Okay ladies and gentlemen. I am still in need of San Antonio and Austin Class A hazmat tanker drivers. Starting pay is $16/hr and up based on experience.

I still need 6 more drivers for San Antonio and a couple in Austin.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Any other positions opening up that do not require a cdl,in San Antonio? I am moving to San Antonio on the 19th, and will need employment.

us army reserves is hiring.... they just filled all 200 infantry positions though, combat engineers might be filled as well.

Sent from my FD05 SPH-D710

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    Class A "x" paying $16/hr? Any other bonus or commission potential? $16 seems low to me.....

This is the lowest starting wage on day shift, night differential of $1/hr extra, with no gas transporting experience. We are home daily and paid weekly with benefits available. There is was a $1500 sign-on last I checked, but there are 2 raises in the first year.

Joseph Bell

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    San Antonio, Texas
    I have a buddy who was an owner operator until last month, when he sold his truck and trailers off. He said his Hazmat is expired, but he would only need to retest to get current. I believe he has his tanker cert as well. Anyway, I told him about the job and he is going to get back to me after the weekend. If you are okay with it, and if he tells me to do so, I can forward you his phone number and information.

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    Just a heads up. I am still looking for 4 more drivers at this time.

We will be holding a Job Fair/Open House on Thursday May 3rd at our terminal here in San Antonio. It will start at 9am and go through the day. We will have recruiters on site and I am going to try to be there to assist with food prep and anything else needed.

PM or email me for further info

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    There is also a new a pay scale in effect for the San Antonio/Austin market.

I still need 4 for San Antonio and 1 for Austin.

Sign on bonuses are still available.

Night shift minimum pay rate will now be $18.50/hr, more with verifiable current fuel transport experience.

We are also hiring for other Texas terminals.

PM me for more details.

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    Ok guys, we are at it again. My boss told me today that we are in need of 7 more drivers in San Antonio since we picked up a few more trucks while I was on vacation in Colorado.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Hey fuel im a commin looking to go to the oil field a co is hiring and will train for my class a so im still wit cha

Top Bottom