• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dogbone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    Llano County
    He need an ass whooping.
    Bitch slap would probably do him irreparable harm though.

Better hope he doesn't see that post. He would just add it to the list of scary threats he claims to have gotten.

bonnen_caveman.jpg

Attachments

• bonnen_caveman.jpg
      bonnen_caveman.jpg
      41.7 KB · Views: 576

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    He need an ass whooping.
    Bitch slap would probably do him irreparable harm though.

I can't believe that asshat is a congressman.

Technically a state rep, but I know what you mean.

This guy turned out to be a real piece of work, huh? How bad must somebody be to make you wish you had Strauss back. Did anybody see this coming? I kinda remember watching the guy years ago when I had a job that required me to keep up with the Legislature and I always got the impression he was just a relatively harmless goofball. A naive kid, almost. Where did this vindictive bullying come from?

hoghunting

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Gov. Abbott's people called today to thank me for my prior support, blah, blah, blah.....told them wasn't going to give to the good Governor at this time because I was disappointed in his lackluster support of Constitutional Carry and his good friend the Speaker of The House (which I did refer to as a horse's ass) kill the Bill this session without a any support for the Bill from the Governor or calling the Speaker out for his blatant lies. I was polite.....

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    I suspect that the faux Republicans running Texas realize that their continued inaction on only allowing (live) Americans to vote (once per election) combined with a steadfast refusal to control illegal immigration have resulted in the death of the Texas Republican party, so from Abbott on down the "Republican" party is showing their soon to be Democrat party overlords just how "nice" they are...in the hope that after the 2020 election, when the Democrats take over the Texas House and Senate using those illegal (and dead, and multiples of both) voters...that the Democrats will be just as nice to the Republicans as the Republicans have been to the Democrats.

And that will go the way it always does. The Democrats are all about scorched earth when they are in charge, while the Republicans just whine and cower no matter if they are in charge (or not).

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Gov. Abbott's people called today to thank me for my prior support, blah, blah, blah.....told them wasn't going to give to the good Governor at this time because I was disappointed in his lackluster support of Constitutional Carry and his good friend the Speaker of The House (which I did refer to as a horse's ass) kill the Bill this session without a any support for the Bill from the Governor or calling the Speaker out for his blatant lies. I was polite.....
    Why were you polite! Politeness in politics is lies anyway. Give 'em hell!

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I make it a point to not assume what others think and feel.

At any rate, having conversations with those you disagree with sharpens debate skills, especially if they aren’t allowed to openly lambaste you and have to pretend some version of “the voter is always right.”

dove_poppers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    San Antonio, Tx
    I'd rather have open carry legal.

Gun grabbers want to push guns in the closet. Makes guns easier to ban later. When the population realizes that they can sit next to a person with a gun on his/her hip at a restaurant and everybody doesn't die, the population loses the fear that the media has tried so hard to perpetuate.
    Open carry invites trouble. I like concealed in public. Society is best off if one has to always guess as to who may packing.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    ^^^Open carry invites other women to notice that I’m not afraid to bear the tools needed to defend myself and mine, and encourages them to become interested in taking that step too ,and ask me about where I practice refining my shooting skills.

At least that’s what has happened so far.

dove_poppers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    San Antonio, Tx
    Yes Sir. You are a reasonable man. Compromise is a respectable attribute.

Gun grabbers do not compromise.
    I do not compromise with those who seek to take freedom from good people. Common sense gun laws do nothing but take freedom from people with common sense.

I urge you to rethink your position on bump stocks.

I have no need for bump stocks. Never used one. I don't see a use for them. A ban would not personally affect me. I couldn't care less about them.

I don't see a use for muzzle loaders or single action revolvers either. A ban on muzzle loaders or background checks and high taxes on black powder would not make a difference to me. At the same time I will never support the ban or further infringement of our 2nd Amendment right. The 2nd Amendment is more important than what you or I like or find useful. No concessions. No compromise.

And neither I nor Gun Owners of America compromise as well. No compromise since 1975.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    The problem I have with requiring permits is because it’s hypocritical. When we argue against gun control we use the same tactic of: criminals will never fallow the law. This is obviously true. So why do we support requiring permits to carry when criminals do what they want? What’s making some of us say bg checks and gun restrictions have little to no effect on crime but are ok with supporting hoops to jump threw in order to carry? This is illogical.

Top Bottom