• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    No, people are posting all kinds of bullshit on here and are failing to back it up with any facts. He made a claim and now he's backpedaling because he can't substantiate it. Sorry, but until such time as he mans up and backs up his claims, he's just one more bullshitter that's polluting this forum with made up fantasies about how OC will cause people to get shot...

IT WILL???!!!???
    scared-smiley-emoticon.gif

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    No, people are posting all kinds of bullshit on here and are failing to back it up with any facts. He made a claim and now he's backpedaling because he can't substantiate it. Sorry, but until such time as he mans up and backs up his claims, he's just one more bullshitter that's polluting this forum with made up fantasies about how OC will cause people to get shot...

Exactly. It'll be harder to get shot since we'll all have at least one police officer harassing us for our license all the time - we'll never be alone. :)

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Besides the fact that Reds was in it for the free advertising.

I can give that a pass....every gun store I know would crawl over broken glass for that opportunity. I'm just disappointed that only the establishment gun organizations that came late to the OC party got the recognition while the others that did the heavy lifting over the last four years never got an invitation to the party.

Disappointing......

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    I can give that a pass....every gun store I know would crawl over broken glass for that opportunity. I'm just disappointed that only the establishment gun organizations that came late to the OC party got the recognition while the others that did the heavy lifting over the last four years never got an invitation to the party.

Disappointing......

What do you mean by heavy lifting? And who are the others that you mention?

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE

Disappointing......
    Red's didn't get any credit for "heavy lifting". Read that TSRA release again . . . in it, Alice Tripp merely states that Red's provided "a backdrop". That merely means providing a pleasant place for the ceremony to take place. Every one who is anyone KNOWS who did the heavy lifting in this legislative session and especially with regard to the pro-gun measures. :cheers:

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom