• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I think I can, but didn't want to get arrested for trespassing on someone's land or shooting from a public road. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I'd love to talk my wife into buying some land ... lol

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Hot Wells is nearby and they require a stock. I don't wanna remove the pistol grip.

I have been thinking about the ridiculousness of this rule, and think I may have come up with their ass-backwards reasoning. If you have just a pistol grip, the logical place for you to shoot it at Hot Wells, considering their setup, is at the pistol range. That's likely to lead to you (hypothetically) tearing up their target stands. If you have a stock on it, you'll be forced to shoot it either from the bench at the 25 yard range, or on the skeet range.

There's something in the water at that place, I tell ya.

Vellcrow

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Pflugerville
    I personally think that a pistol grip-only shotgun is a waste of time as an HD gun. Cramped space in a car, maybe, but not in a home.

I still think that Hot Wells has a screwed up rule, but please consider changing out your pistol grip for one with a stock...or at least one with a folding stock.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Clue me in here, I've never heard of a High Definition Shotgun? Are the holes crisp and easy to see?
    If you had a pistol grip and a stock could you shoot your gun? Get your folders now you will be fighting for them soon.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Hot Wells said something along the lines that people were waving pistol gripped shotguns around in an unsafe manner.

My 1300 came with the pistol grip installed, I installed a pistol grip (came in the box) on my Mossberg. Did get an ATI combo but it seems to be missing the correct bolts for either shotgun.

So, where can I go without buying property!!! LOL

Top Bottom