• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txtanut

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    fort worth
    Late to the discussion. This is way too far (for you). BUT, as a member, a good club. Arlington Sportsman Club. Member owned. Property is located in Mansfield, Texas. Membership fee is $75 per year for primary member, $10 for spouse. Yes, a one time orientation fee and 1/2 day meeting to go over club and safety rules. Lots of activities, ranges are rarely full (sometimes during competitions). Pistol, rifle, blackpowder, shotgun, cowboy, archery, fishing. CMP and NRA. Club website gives all the details. https://www.arlingtonsportsman.com/
    The one I belong to is $130 a year so that is a good price. If it was close to me I would join.
    Venture Surplus ad

equin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    Waxahachie, TX
    There's a place in Venus/maypearl that's out in the middle of nowhere. No range officers, no one to bug ya. 33yd pistol range, 100yd and beyond rifle range. If ya got a scope that can see beyond 800 yds I think you may be able to go to do that there. No qualifications to do. $10 a visit. Or $75 a year

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Wow, that's real close to me. What's the name of this range? What are the membership requirements and where exactly is it?

mech1976s3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2013
    Captain jacks

10 bucks a visit. Drop off in a mailbox. Or 75 bucks a year. Gotta call him on that one. He gives ya a business card and writes the 1yr membership on it

mech1976s3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2013
    Wow, that's real close to me. What's the name of this range? What are the membership requirements and where exactly is it?
    Dropped Pin
    https://goo.gl/maps/GtDZnDVqRSy

The range is actually here. It's currently getting worked. But there's no one to bug ya. None of that damn 1 shot every 2 seconds , none of that no rapid fire rules. I bring tannerite at times. Shot my lawnmower out there. Brought out a windshield from a jet and shot that too.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom