Health Insurance - "Obama's Latest Acts Are Unconstitutional and Lawless"

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
It is reported in Forbes Magazine that the latest moves by Obama (effective 12-12-2013) Force insurance companies to cover people who do NOT pay their premiums and to operate at a loss! We all know that insurance companies will NEVER operate at a loss and that these costs of doing business being illegally forced on them by the Obama Administration will eventually be paid by consumers (spelled "us"). This article terms these actions as "Unconstitutional and Lawless".

Here's a quote:

"Of all of the last-minute delays, website bungles, and Presidential whims that have marred the roll-out of Obamacare’s subsidized insurance exchanges, what happened on Thursday, December 12 will stand as one of the most lawless acts yet committed by this administration."

Check it out!

Government Takeover: White House Forces Obamacare Insurers To Cover Unpaid Patients At A Loss - Forbes

See what YOU think!

Flash

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
I've seen every Presidential Administration since Eisenhower but I have NEVER heard a President blasted so soundly as I have Obama. People just say straight up....He's a f'ing LIAR! Even in the days of Clinton's "I did not have sex with that woman!", reactions were almost civilized. Obama takes the prize for LYING and folks aren't holding back on their commentaries!

Flash

Anger

Well-Known
Jan 7, 2010
Washington MI (glorious in summer)
Last night's news. Barry gives another edict from the mountain. He excepts people from barry-dont-care (Obamacare) if they can prove a hardship. Read, everybody with low income. Barry allows people who's insurance was canceled to purchase "catastrophic insurance" only. Another nail in the death spiral to us all. Allowing the young to not participate will work against this ponzi scheme barry-dont-care.

Shooter McGavin

Jul 26, 2012
Free Texas
Sadly I expect this will be far from the last act forced upon us from this law that working, tax paying, citizens will get blind sided by. This is just another leg to his table of "income equality", at this rate we'll all be equally at the poverty level.

Aug 9, 2013
Houston, Texas
I've seen every Presidential Administration since Eisenhower but I have NEVER heard a President blasted so soundly as I have Obama. People just say straight up....He's a f'ing LIAR! Even in the days of Clinton's "I did not have sex with that woman!", reactions were almost civilized. Obama takes the prize for LYING and folks aren't holding back on their commentaries!

Flash[/QUOTE
just to be fair, Nixon and Johnson were liars too... Or did we forget?? Someone needed to do something about the These doc's who rip people off, There is no excuse for people dying because Medical practices are too pricey. I think its great that someone finally stand ups and rips off Big insurance and hospitals because they have been doing it to us and our families for decades... besides I don't know how many years republicans and democrats have been bickering about doing something "productive" and "smart" about this issue to prevent this kinda stuff from happening, fair enough.

Top Bottom