• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    It is reported in Forbes Magazine that the latest moves by Obama (effective 12-12-2013) Force insurance companies to cover people who do NOT pay their premiums and to operate at a loss! We all know that insurance companies will NEVER operate at a loss and that these costs of doing business being illegally forced on them by the Obama Administration will eventually be paid by consumers (spelled "us"). This article terms these actions as "Unconstitutional and Lawless".

Here's a quote:

"Of all of the last-minute delays, website bungles, and Presidential whims that have marred the roll-out of Obamacare’s subsidized insurance exchanges, what happened on Thursday, December 12 will stand as one of the most lawless acts yet committed by this administration."

Check it out!

Government Takeover: White House Forces Obamacare Insurers To Cover Unpaid Patients At A Loss - Forbes

See what YOU think!

Flash
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've seen every Presidential Administration since Eisenhower but I have NEVER heard a President blasted so soundly as I have Obama. People just say straight up....He's a f'ing LIAR! Even in the days of Clinton's "I did not have sex with that woman!", reactions were almost civilized. Obama takes the prize for LYING and folks aren't holding back on their commentaries!

Flash

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Last night's news. Barry gives another edict from the mountain. He excepts people from barry-dont-care (Obamacare) if they can prove a hardship. Read, everybody with low income. Barry allows people who's insurance was canceled to purchase "catastrophic insurance" only. Another nail in the death spiral to us all. Allowing the young to not participate will work against this ponzi scheme barry-dont-care.

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    Sadly I expect this will be far from the last act forced upon us from this law that working, tax paying, citizens will get blind sided by. This is just another leg to his table of "income equality", at this rate we'll all be equally at the poverty level.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    Houston, Texas
    I've seen every Presidential Administration since Eisenhower but I have NEVER heard a President blasted so soundly as I have Obama. People just say straight up....He's a f'ing LIAR! Even in the days of Clinton's "I did not have sex with that woman!", reactions were almost civilized. Obama takes the prize for LYING and folks aren't holding back on their commentaries!

Flash[/QUOTE
    just to be fair, Nixon and Johnson were liars too... Or did we forget?? Someone needed to do something about the These doc's who rip people off, There is no excuse for people dying because Medical practices are too pricey. I think its great that someone finally stand ups and rips off Big insurance and hospitals because they have been doing it to us and our families for decades... besides I don't know how many years republicans and democrats have been bickering about doing something "productive" and "smart" about this issue to prevent this kinda stuff from happening, fair enough.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Someone needed to do something about the These doc's who rip people off

ya let's force em to accept less for their services (medicaid, barry-dont-care). Oh wait, they have the right not to accept your gubbernment insurance now because it's a money loosing prop. LFMAO.

Seems to me it's not the DOCTORS who are the problem. Sure they make good coin, they tend to be the smartest and the most educated in our society.

Nothing holding you back from becoming one of them... and reaping the benefits... oh wait, just 8 years plus in higher education...internship.... etc.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    Houston, Texas
    well IMO if someone doesn't want to HELP someone in the medical field, perhaps they are in the wrong business.. the object is to save lives, doesn't matter how crappy their life style is in the insurers eyes or the doctors. Maybe a different career in lying is needed... like a lawyer,ect. I had that option back 9 years ago, I chose business. It worked out for me :)

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    well IMO if someone doesn't want to HELP someone in the medical field, perhaps they are in the wrong business.. the object is to save lives, doesn't matter how crappy their life style is in the insurers eyes or the doctors. Maybe a different career in lying is needed... like a lawyer,ect. I had that option back 9 years ago, I chose business. It worked out for me :)

I'm poor, you should give me and all my poor friends your best targets for next to nothing.

When can I expect delivery?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    just to be fair, Nixon and Johnson were liars too... Or did we forget??
    They're all liars.

If we want to count their personal lives, the ridiculous womanizing of Kennedy and Johnson make them liars. (When I was very young, I had an older co-worker who had served on Air Force One for Johnson. The stories, the women...Oy vey! I would have thought he was just spinning tales if everything he told me had not been independently also told to me by my uncle who was in the Secret Service, assigned to the White House, during the same time period.) Clinton lied on the same subject, perhaps a few degrees less.

If we count their incompetence in promising what they can't deliver and predicting outcomes that everyone knows will not happen, every single president since I've been alive has been a horrific liar.

If we count their public-office pronouncements of the "Look into the camera and deliberately mislead the American people" sort, then it's certainly possible to throw brickbats at all of them...but Barack seems particularly bad. (I won't call him as bad as Nixon, though. It's a long-time dream of mine to piss on Nixon's grave...but I really hate standing in lines.)

Historically, the United States has an extremely strong tradition of electing truly lousy presidents. We have occasionally gotten a good one when we needed it. Or perhaps the mediocre men we've had, under the stress of the time, simply rose to the occasion. (And if that's the case, we haven't had a truly great president since Washington. Which is arguably true, anyway.)

The failures of President Obama, however, have been particularly obvious, particularly early. He was elected to change things that Shrub had done wrong. Remember the "ABB" crowd (Anybody But Bush)? They had many good points and if Obama had followed through on his campaign promises I would not have liked him but he would at least be considered effective at his job. If he had followed through on all his campaign promises, I could have pointed to some good to counterbalance the bad.

But it's been pretty much all bad.

By this point, all voters who do even a little listening and learning know that both parties do all the same bad stuff. Each party has a couple of bad things they like to do that are slightly more exclusive to them. But at the highest levels both parties are completely out of touch.

Will that result in real change? Nope. The awareness is not broad enough. I specified in my previous paragraph "voters who do even a little...learning". Too many people who understand some of the realities of modern politics are so disgusted by the whole thing they've opted out in their own minds and don't vote. Too many voters are simply clueless.

OK - I woke up in a sour mood, didn't I?

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    If you go into the medical field, taking care of patients is a driving force. gotta have compassion for what you do. But they should be compensated for their profession, docs make a lot of money. But they were in school for a very long time and spent many hours learning and probalby have huge students loans to pay off.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch

Concur and like you been watching since 'Ike', still have the button: "I Like Ike" LOL.

Flash[/QUOTE
    just to be fair, Nixon and Johnson were liars too... Or did we forget?? Someone needed to do something about the These doc's who rip people off, There is no excuse for people dying because Medical practices are too pricey. I think its great that someone finally stand ups and rips off Big insurance and hospitals because they have been doing it to us and our families for decades... besides I don't know how many years republicans and democrats have been bickering about doing something "productive" and "smart" about this issue to prevent this kinda stuff from happening, fair enough.
    While they can all be categorized as often untruthful, Obama has taken it to a whole 'nother level. He lies just to be lying.

Yes our medical system (prior to Obamacare was a mess, but in fact it was the best in the world. Could it have been better, sure, things like not selling ins across state lines is a big one. BUT WHY cannot they not sell ins across state lines???????

Ins is onle of the most regulated classes of companies in the US. ANd they cannot sell across state lines BECAUSE CONGRESS passed rules to keep them from doing so. Its the Govt regs that have been crushing health care in the US and forcing the costs to skyrocket, not the Ins companies...

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Its the Govt regs that have been crushing health care in the US and forcing the costs to skyrocket, not the Ins companies...
    Exactly. It has been ever increasing government regulations driving up the costs. It's a never ending cycle... A new regulation causes an issue, then some faux intellectual comes up with a "fix", a politician touts the fix to get more votes, more new regulation further corrupts the market, and it just keeps on going.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    If you go into the medical field, taking care of patients is a driving force. gotta have compassion for what you do. But they should be compensated for their profession, docs make a lot of money. But they were in school for a very long time and spent many hours learning and probalby have huge students loans to pay off.
    Don't forget huge liability malpractice insurance, and if they own their own practice having to pay for their workers insurance lol. After its all said and done docs don't make nearly as much as people think. Sure its damn good money but they've got a LOT of overhead. The only way you can make huge money is being a badass surgeon or owning your own practice where you have other Drs and GPs below you.

Top Bottom