• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Don’t really care about the Hollywood crap, but it’s actually fairly important in terms of culture as it relates to “believe all women”, toxic masculinity, and most of the other crap that is being shoved in to society.

A major headline story that shows a woman using the fact that she’s a woman to twist stories for self promotion, and because so much of the country loves to hear about dirt on the Hollywood elites there’s no way not to cover it.

So while I believe both have lots of issues, from a cultural perspective it’s good that this is in so many peoples faces.
    1652755162709.png

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    from a cultural perspective it’s good that this is in so many peoples faces.
    Wut? I'd have to disagree.

At some point it's time to stop feeding the trolls . They are in competition to see who can come up with the most shocking degradation of society example and we keep rewarding them with air time.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Wut? I'd have to disagree.

At some point it's time to stop feeding the trolls . They are in competition to see who can come up with the most shocking degradation of society example and we keep rewarding them with air time.

The left is and will continue to push their propaganda on society. Failing to counter that narrative in mainstream media is what got us where we are today.

I don’t know who the “they” is you refer to. The media? If so, it’s a big maybe. I doubt many here are watching very closely or at all, especially from MSM sources. But many who do are seeing something that cuts directly against the narrative they’ve been fed.

For all the problems we all have with the government, none will be fixed as long as the left is influencing how our society is shaped through culture. As much as it sucks to have this kind of garbage front and center, it’s shone a light on everything from the lie that men should be more emotional (Heard telling Depp it’s weird to cry), women should always be believed (Heard constantly lying), women would never falsely accuse a man (Heard tells Depp if he says anything they won’t believe him), and the list goes on. And it’s too big of a story for them not to show. And it shows just how fucked up the supposed elites really are behind closed doors.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Well she was born in Austin, so that should explain some things.
    BIG in ACLU, gave half of her divorce money to ACLU.
    Had to ddg her name

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    Well she was born in Austin, so that should explain some things.
    BIG in ACLU, gave pledged half of her divorce money to ACLU.
    Had to ddg her name
    FIFY

Apparently she has not actually made the donations.

I have known who Depp is for years, Heard only since their messy divorce was all over the papers and she started smearing him. Thus this lawsuit.

I will admit I have been following for most/many of the same reasons Younggun mentioned.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom