• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Looks like Speaker Ryan says it's off the Agenda indefinitely....
    DK Firearms

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    A guy was killed by a drunk driver in a pick up so now were gonna ban mufflers

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I was afraid something would come up to kill it. The libs were looking for anything, for some the shooting in Vegas was a dream come true.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Do any of y'all wonder if these mass shootings happen at the most politically convenient times for the anti-second amendment and the Democratic crowd? I've often wondered if these are orchestrated false flag operations.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Do any of y'all wonder if these mass shootings happen at the most politically convenient times for the anti-second amendment and the Democratic crowd? I've often wondered if these are orchestrated false flag operations.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    And I just threw out my foil hat a week ago. The thing is, if it was would we ever truly know?

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I’m not usually the kind that wears foil hats. But the convenient timing on several of these, coupled with the inconsistencies of information really make me wonder sometimes.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I’m not usually the kind that wears foil hats. But the convenient timing on several of these, coupled with the inconsistencies of information really make me wonder sometimes.
    The media is ready to jump to conclusions more easily these days. I'm not saying there isn't anything fishy, but there are many inconsistencies between different reports from various sources. I'm beginning to think that if I called a news agency and gave them a story about what happened, they would run it as a source said.....

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    The media is ready to jump to conclusions more easily these days. I'm not saying there isn't anything fishy, but there are many inconsistencies between different reports from various sources. I'm beginning to think that if I called a news agency and gave them a story about what happened, they would run it as a source said.....
    Only if it would potentially increase their ratings... because that is what's important.:banghead:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    http://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...d-suppressors-to-rifles-citi/?amp-content=amp
    Capture.JPG

Top Bottom