• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SofAustin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Paul Ryan is intentionally holding this bill up. Hopefully when he FINALLY retires, it will pass. Hopefully before the end of the year. I have hope and my fingers are crossed.
    Hope will be lost if Dems take back the house in a blue wave.

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    The problem I find is politicians are worried about their next election. With David Hogg peddling three hours to school (when he was out that day) to announce he survived. Terrorists in NM try to foment school shootings to try to disarm Americans for their own cause, liberals who like late birth abortions, yet pull out their hair saying the rest of us can't have firearms "for the children" is a circus most politicians won't touch as they are worried about the midterm elections.

I would LOVE to have a hearing protection act. The Suppressor was made by a man who simply didn't want to offend his neighbors with his shooting. Now, it is some big evil BATFE device that Hollyweird has turned into something that makes no sound at all. A suppressor, only reduces the sound of the report, it does not eliminate it altogether.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The guys that blast down the road without a muffler
    There are motorcycle rights activists who will, with a completely straight face, espouse the position that loud pipes are a safety feature, letting drivers in cars know of their presence. I disagree but I thought I'd note that those people exist.

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    There are motorcycle rights activists who will, with a completely straight face, espouse the position that loud pipes are a safety feature, letting drivers in cars know of their presence. I disagree but I thought I'd note that those people exist.

I look out for them, because half the time, they are not looking out for themselves. The no sleeves, jeans and no helmet guys I label as "Potential Donors." Half those guys spread their brains on the highway. If you have ever seen a popped grape, it is not pretty. I was running a temporary check point, and some 16 year old kid came rolling through, and I told him to buckle up, because there was no speed limit on the private toll road. He blew me off, told me I was an idiot. He went about four miles up the road, rolled his truck, was ejected, and his body was fine, except the truck landed on his grape. Splattered his grey matter everywhere.

Top Bottom