• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Just wrote HEB a Crap-o-gram. As someone said earlier - going to call them tomorrow and ask to speak to Charlie Butt. I'm sure they'll give me his voicemail if I'm a big enough jerk. This can't stand,
    ARJ Defense ad

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Just like all the cry baby companies that changed the names of their products. Like Aunt Jemima, the butter company changing packaging, Redskins changing name, some skin care products not using whitening. Sorry it's early and the names slip me. But there's a whole list of companies.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Seems the NAZI’s used the same type of cancel culture.

And they called Trump a NAZI.

These woke folks need to wake up from the trance they have been put in soon or USA will be the USSA. Powered by China Fueled by Iran and lead by a Pedo and a Ho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    HEB, like most corporate retailers and service providers, is petrified that someone might put the label of racist, conservative, Christian or heterosexual on them. The Left has succeeded in painting everyone with the brush that says if you are a traditional American, you are evil and must be neutralized. The retailers are all running scared and bend over backwards to please the group that is making the most noise. The Left does not need to boycott anyone, they control the media and all they have to do is run a few 60 second spots on the news showing two Karens in front of a HEB

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I cant afford his shit anyways.

I refuse to play the libtard boycott game.

Did you hear about Target and forced monkey labor wokeness getting them to drop a specific coconut water brand? This whole game is stupid. Regardless of the players.

Before our resident "you sound like a Democrat " chimes in with the gotcha game cause I'm not a outrage addicted boycott fanboy, I suggest you spend your time more productively by auto fornicating.

For the record, ths whole boycotting/canceling a person for their beliefs is bullshit that is only slightly more stinky than boycotting the people who canceled the person to begin with. Where does it end? With the "wokest" or most "outraged" being raggedy assed hungry and stupid looking.

Serious question for you. You have made a couple of statements attesting to what you will not do in an attempt to save the United States of America, The Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. My question to you is this "What are you willing to do?" to save the afore mentioned institutions? And a follow up question. "Have you considered that it may be too late when the situations/events come about that you are willing to contribute in a meaningful way?" Vote every 2 years? Hmmmm.... Sound off on a non-descripted gun web site? Double Hummm..."

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    I cant afford his shit anyways.

I refuse to play the libtard boycott game.

Did you hear about Target and forced monkey labor wokeness getting them to drop a specific coconut water brand? This whole game is stupid. Regardless of the players.

Before our resident "you sound like a Democrat " chimes in with the gotcha game cause I'm not a outrage addicted boycott fanboy, I suggest you spend your time more productively by auto fornicating.

For the record, ths whole boycotting/canceling a person for their beliefs is bullshit that is only slightly more stinky than boycotting the people who canceled the person to begin with. Where does it end? With the "wokest" or most "outraged" being raggedy assed hungry and stupid looking.
    Someone get him a Twisted Tea :)

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Serious question for you. You have made a couple of statements attesting to what you will not do in an attempt to save the United States of America, The Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. My question to you is this "What are you willing to do?" to save the afore mentioned institutions? And a follow up question. "Have you considered that it may be too late when the situations/events come about that you are willing to contribute in a meaningful way?" Vote every 2 years? Hmmmm.... Sound off on a non-descripted gun web site? Double Hummm..."
    I'm gonna get pissed and post about being temped in a restaurant.

Seriously. Boycotting HEB to save the country?

Have you considered your opinion and gotcha shaming attempting means absolutely nothing to me? Have you considered you you might not know enough to to even try?

Making assumptions....well you get it.

What am I gonna do? I'm not gonna act like a libtarded outrage addicted idiot ever time someone says or does something i dont like. You end up spending your life doing stupid shit like melting down over getting temped at a restaurant.

Savvy?

Since you asked.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Last time I was in Kohls to return a non-working watch, very friendly, not many customers and a open carry civilian chit chatting with sales person.
    Very interesting. I don't go there often anyway.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Have you considered your opinion and gotcha shaming attempting means absolutely nothing to me? Have you considered you you might not know enough to to even try?

What am I gonna do? I'm not gonna act like a libtarded outrage addicted idiot ever time someone says or does something i dont like. You end up spending your life doing stupid shit like melting down over getting temped at a restaurant.

Savvy?

Since you asked.

Here's a proposal. I think Doug should legally change his name to Karen!

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA

Savvy?

Since you asked.
    LOL.... gotta reach way down in the bag to get that one out. If getting temped at a restaurant doesn't faze you how about a cop stopping you while driving down the road in your own vehicle because you do not have a mask on? I'm just trying to get a grip on your base line. Where is your "line" relative to governmental intrusion?

I asked a serious question - Even noted it was a serious question and you get bent outta shape. That's better than me getting bent because some person I do not even know wants to take my vitals - HOW? LOL... I'll let you wrestle with that one - I already know the answer.

The serious question was asked because I thought you might actually have a better, workable, solution in place that I could learn from. Ain't the first time I've been wrong.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    okay.jpeg

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Only if you exclude Walmart! Beans, bullets and batteries. One stop shopping!

Kroger owns a multitude of brands - I used to like shopping at their Fred Meyer stores in the PNW. They sold everything. For a while they even sold guns - we were shocked and super thrilled when they put gun counters in because they were some of the cheapest guns around. You could literally buy your groceries, buy furniture, hardware, gardening supplies and plants, then swing in and buy a new Glock or AR (or a revolver and shotgun, or a SCCY and a Hi Point carbine) all in one trip.

They did eventually end the gun sales in a woke move, lot of pressure from the MDA crowd got them to knuckle under on gun sales - but they did tell 'em to stick it when they tried getting them to ban carrying of firearms in their stores.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    The left ck-suckers demonize the MP guy because he supported and was liked by President Trump. Oh the horror, he supported President Trump, he's satan's ally he is...

The tide on this shit storm will pass and it'll be our turn once again though I'll probably not be around to enjoy it...

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    LOL.... gotta reach way down in the bag to get that one out. If getting temped at a restaurant doesn't faze you how about a cop stopping you while driving down the road in your own vehicle because you do not have a mask on? I'm just trying to get a grip on your base line. Where is your "line" relative to governmental intrusion?

I asked a serious question - Even noted it was a serious question and you get bent outta shape. That's better than me getting bent because some person I do not even know wants to take my vitals - HOW? LOL... I'll let you wrestle with that one - I already know the answer.

The serious question was asked because I thought you might actually have a better, workable, solution in place that I could learn from. Ain't the first time I've been wrong.
    A better workable solution is to grow the phuck up and quit acting like the outrage addicted masses. You missed that part?

I didnt have to dig too deep for that example as there was a multi page thread on it and it was one I knew you would relate to. I thought it would serve to drive home the stupidity of such crap.

Not much gets me frustrated, but lately this outrage shaming bullshit by folks on the right cause others dont lap up their regurgitated cool aid to prove they agree with them. Friendly fire bullshit.

No one is stopping people for not wearing masks in their cars. HEB deciding what it will sell isn't government intrusion and doesn't rate feigning outrage.

I love Mike Lindells story, I applaud that he stands up for what he thinks is right but he can shove his 70 dollar pillows. Shit he can pound sand if he thinks I'm paying 30 bucks for a basic version and I could care less who or who doesn't sell them. No one is violating anyone's rights here.

As I said the outrage game gets old and inevitably results in people eating their own in the struggle to the top. It's stupid.

Last edited:

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    A better workable solution is to grow the phuck up and quit acting like the outrage addicted masses. You missed that part?

I didnt have to dig too deep for that example as there was a multi page thread on it and it was one I knew you would relate to. I thought it would serve to drive home the stupidity of such crap.

Not much gets me frustrated, but lately this outrage shaming bullshit by folks on the right cause others dont lap up their regurgitated cool aid to prove they agree with them. Friendly fire bullshit.

No one is stopping people for not wearing masks in their cars. HEB deciding what it will sell isn't government intrusion and doesn't rate feigning outrage.

I love Mike Lindells story, I applaud that he stands up for what he thinks is right but he can shove his 70 dollar pillows. Shit he can pound sand if he thinks I'm paying 30 bucks for a basic version and I could care less who or who doesn't sell them. No one is violating anyone's rights here.

As I said the outrage game gets old and inevitably results in people eating their own in the struggle to the top. It's stupid.
    Yeah... yeah... yeah... and all of that shit. But... you never mentioned when it's time for you to get involved. And should you decided to get involved, beyond yackin' on some web site - you mention not what that would be. Setting back in your recliner faulting other folks as about as easy as it gets. You mention nothing positive only bitchin' about others taking a position on where they stand and the actions they are taking. Non-action is pretty limp too! But I guess you missed that part!

You have obviously not been paying real close attention or you would notice that the playbook the left has been using has, in fact, been pretty effective. Turning their tactics against them might prove just as effective. Doing nothing hasn't been all that effective.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom