• Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    I cant afford his shit anyways.

I refuse to play the libtard boycott game.

Did you hear about Target and forced monkey labor wokeness getting them to drop a specific coconut water brand? This whole game is stupid. Regardless of the players.

Before our resident "you sound like a Democrat " chimes in with the gotcha game cause I'm not a outrage addicted boycott fanboy, I suggest you spend your time more productively by auto fornicating.

For the record, ths whole boycotting/canceling a person for their beliefs is bullshit that is only slightly more stinky than boycotting the people who canceled the person to begin with. Where does it end? With the "wokest" or most "outraged" being raggedy assed hungry and stupid looking.
    Ever since cars got complicated I have been auto fornicating. I have to take it to a mechanic now.
    Military Camp

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yeah... yeah... yeah... and all of that shit. But... you never mentioned when it's time for you to get involved. And should you decided to get involved, beyond yackin' on some web site - you mention not what that would be. Setting back in your recliner faulting other folks as about as easy as it gets. You mention nothing positive only bitchin' about others taking a position on where they stand and the actions they are taking. Non-action is pretty limp too! But I guess you missed that part!

You have obviously not been paying real close attention or you would notice that the playbook the left has been using has, in fact, been pretty effective. Turning their tactics against them might prove just as effective. Doing nothing hasn't been all that effective.

Doug, give it a rest. You're starting to sound like Gambler. You made your point. And he's right. You get all bent out of shape and start a thread at every perceived injustice that floats across your thoughts. It's really getting old and tiring. And some of your little sarcastic remarks towards others that disagree with you, are pretty much what got Gambler banned. I'm pretty sure Ben would be able to explain it to you if you have a hard time understanding.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Yeah... yeah... yeah... and all of that shit. But... you never mentioned when it's time for you to get involved. And should you decided to get involved, beyond yackin' on some web site - you mention not what that would be. Setting back in your recliner faulting other folks as about as easy as it gets. You mention nothing positive only bitchin' about others taking a position on where they stand and the actions they are taking. Non-action is pretty limp too! But I guess you missed that part!

You have obviously not been paying real close attention or you would notice that the playbook the left has been using has, in fact, been pretty effective. Turning their tactics against them might prove just as effective. Doing nothing hasn't been all that effective.
    And you're a shining light of....what? Strongly worded outrage posts on the internet?

Self appointed arbitrator of conservative political activism? You're nothing more than a conservative sean king blathering on about crap.

Manage your own shit and quit playing acting at activist shaming online. Cause you really are incomprehensibly ignorant about me and should exercise a bit of intelligence and STFU about shit you know nothing about.

See this is what happens when you try to prove your more outraged then everyone else. It's a stupid game.

I guess I'm lucky I spent more time deleting than writing this post. Dont want the ban hammer swung in my direction. I rather like it here.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    And you're a shining light of....what? Strongly worded outrage posts on the internet?

Self appointed arbitrator of conservative political activism? You're nothing more than a conservative sean king blathering on about crap.

Manage your own shit and quit playing acting at activist shaming online. Cause you really are incomprehensibly ignorant about me and should exercise a bit of intelligence and STFU about shit you know nothing about.

See this is what happens when you try to prove your more outraged then everyone else. It's a stupid game.

I guess I'm lucky I spent more time deleting than writing this post. Dont want the ban hammer swung in my direction. I rather like it here.
    Yawnnnn... Yet once again you come across as a red faced lunatic. As per usual exercising the very conduct you claim to abhor. Criticizing what others do but do nothing yourself - well except for criticizing others that is. Several times I've ask what you plan to do. What effort you have made, or plan to make. Zero zippity dodah nada, zilch nothing is apparently your stellar plan of action. Keep up the excellent work!

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Yawnnnn... Yet once again you come across as a red faced lunatic. As per usual exercising the very conduct you claim to abhor. Criticizing what others do but do nothing yourself - well except for criticizing others that is. Several times I've ask what you plan to do. What effort you have made, or plan to make. Zero zippity dodah nada, zilch nothing is apparently your stellar plan of action. Keep up the excellent work!
    Ok dude.

Maybe you're a phucking nobody who I dont owe a dissertation about political activism to.

Consider that. I know it's hard for addicts to think critically but try.

Outrage addiction. First you must admit you have a problem. Try reading your threads, it might help.

Go storm the capital or something productive since you're the man.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Ok dude.

Maybe you're a phucking nobody who I dont owe a dissertation about political activism to.

Consider that. I know it's hard for addicts to think critically but try.

Outrage addiction. First you must admit you have a problem. Try reading your threads, it might help.

Go storm the capital or something productive since you're the man.
    LOL... Looks like this site has a technical problem - It has echo's! I keep "hearing" the same lame crap over and over. Folks usually take one or two paths. Get involved in a solution orrrr... set around in their recliner bitchin' and moanin' how anyone that's doing anything is doing it alllllll wrong. Shame you chose the latter. You are correct you owe me absolutely nothing which appears to be the same value of your contributions towards a solution!

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Just a little thought. From someone who works for a living.

There aren’t many if any corporations who’s company culture and decision making framework isn’t based on leftist ideology. (And I include chic-fil-a in my corporate prejudice).

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    70446f40a96acd6d0bde691efd2ac70c.jpg

Several here need to grab this here jar real quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    You're gonna get in trouble from the wannabe white conservative sean king for not boycotting and standing up against the forces of evil. He will post a strongly worded note about it.

Good Kolaches huh? Is there an HEB in north DFW?

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Very nice mental gymnastics there samone. 9.5. World class.

You seem to confuse the whole premise of the fact that saying the cancel outrage addiction kick is bullshit with cancel outrage addiction. If I was doing the same thing I abhor, as you say, I would be trying to get you banned. Then, Finding out who your customers are and contacting them and lobbying them to fire you. I would try to ruin any future business opportunities and tell your wife you are cheating on her with the ladies you work for and toss in the fact you're a goat phucker and use puppies as wheel chocks as well for good measure.

You are also clinging to the belief that asking everyone who doesn't agree with you the question "what are you going to do about it" elevates you to some high position. It doesn't, the exact opposite. It proves the limited and basic reactionary foundation of the cancel outrage addiction kick. It's not thought out nor requires any critical thinking or planning skills as it's based on bluster. Its childish immature and toddler temper tantrum like in its execution.

Keep it up. You are apparently an excellent fit.

IMHO ofcourse.

Top Bottom