• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Pretty good show, in my opinion. Story of a Civil War Confederate veteran going out to avenge the death of his wife and child who were raped and murdered by Union troops. In the process he finds employment working for the Union Pacific railroad.

Lots of Natives, guns, and Civil War grudges and stuff.

One scene, main character guy is teaching some black people to shoot guns. He takes care to inform a guy not to muzzle sweep him, and keep his muzzle pointed in a safe direction. Also mentions that fingers should be off the trigger. Nice little details added there, I liked that.

Anywho, good show. I give it a recommendation. It's on Netflix.
    Capitol Armory ad

BG1960

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Unincorporated East Harris County
    One of my favorite shows.

CBC : from Wikipedia :
    The phrase "Hell on Wheels" was originally used to describe the itinerant collection of flimsily assembled gambling houses, dance halls, saloons, and brothels that followed the army of Union Pacific railroad workers westward as they constructed the First Transcontinental Railroad in 1860s North America. The huge numbers of wage-earning young men working in what was a remote wilderness, far from the constraints of home, proved to be a lucrative opportunity for those with expertise at separating such men from their money. As the end of the line continually moved westward, Hell on Wheels followed along, reconstructing itself on the outskirts of each town that became, in turn, the center of activity for the Union Pacific's construction work.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Season 2 kinda dragged but was good enough to watch. Last season was good.

As a Mormon the kids church song they used in season 3 they almost destroyed for me and the way they depict Mormons is about as accurate as they depict the Native Americans.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Kinda sounds a little like a Clint Eastwood movie , Except for working on the railroad and all.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    We watch it, but it pissed me off when they killed off Lily Bell......

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    We watch it, but it pissed me off when they killed off Lily Bell......

You just ruined season 2 for me. Thanks. Although I had a hunch that something happens to her when I saw every actors profile on IMDB said 2011-2013 and hers just sais 2011-2012 lol

I watch it on Netflix. Love the show. My favorite character is the Swede, and Common is a great actor.

For some reason I feel bad for the Norwegian even though he is an ass. Hope they don't kill O'Toole either because he's cool ever since the change of lifestyle

Last edited:

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Sorry, my apologies....it was some time and several episodes ago....

Still pissed though...

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    For some reason I feel bad for the Norwegian even though he is an ass. Hope they don't kill O'Toole either because he's cool ever since the change of lifestyle
    I felt a little sorry for him at first too, but you'll soon get over that in later episodes, lol...

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Sorry, my apologies....it was some time and several episodes ago....

Still pissed though...

Yep, she was the only attractive woman on the whole show, and they kill her off lol. Way to go. Hope they fill the sexiness void with another woman.

I felt a little sorry for him at first too, but you'll soon get over that in later episodes, lol...

How later lol. I'm on season 2 episode 5.

Top Bottom