• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    The root cause of all this was apathy of millions of our citizens including me. I didn't give a flip about politics and millions more just like me let this power grab happen! Little by little, the government tightened the noose around our collective necks. The percentage of people who were actually voting was shameful!

No adult citizen with a hair in their private areas is sleeping now. The gloves have come off, the smiling masks removed and we see these bastaxds for exactly what they are.......anti Americans who are successfully enslaving us!

The last time I saw this public mood was during the Viet Nam war. I've posted repeatedly about my experiences back then. I've seen and heard what 10's of thousands of furious and fed up people are like and what they are capable of doing.

Our people aren't apathetic or asleep anymore and the rulers are getting the point.

Flash

Well said. When what is desperately needed from our elected representatives is unification, what we get is divide and pander, with our collective apathy providing the approval of their consciences.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well said. When what is desperately needed from our elected representatives is unification, what we get is divide and pander, with our collective apathy providing the approval of their consciences.

I think thats another key. We need to break the apathy and point to elections where grass roots backed candidates made it against the establishment. It does happen.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    this is why I can't take anything on infowars seriously...
    “Vance” is a reference to Connecticut State Police Spokesman Lt. Paul Vance, who recently stoked controversy after he told a woman who asked if police would confiscate her husband’s guns, “I’m the master, Ma’am, I’m the master.”
    Anyone who listened to that call can tell that really wasn't a woman and the quote about being "the master" was a sarcastic response to what the caller had said while trying to goad him.

I loved that letter the article is referencing, tho... Read every word of it. I really hope it woke some folks up as to what exactly is being asked of them through this law.

Top Bottom