• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gun Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Ok to be honest I am not in Texas, I was at one time stationed there in the Military, Ft. Hood to be exact. I liked the areas outside of the greater Ft. Hood area. But I am a gun nut I am a member of many forums and one day I may to move back to TX. I am a Para nut I have several of their pistols and shoot just about every weekend. I am one of the fortunate that can walk out my back door and shoot.

I got here because Texas1911 was arguing a valid point on advertising for gun forums and gun sites alike against Google. A very valid argument and one I tend to agree with owning several firearms sites. And I give you props for presenting the issue. I replied to your comment on that page as well Texas1911.

I am hoping to remedy this situation very soon by creating our own PPC advertising for gun related sites. It is a work in progress. And will take time. Anyway glad to be here and I hope to contribute as much as I can.
    Venture Surplus ad

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Going to pick up a Para single stack here soon... being a para owner rate it for me against others you have fired, if you dont mind...

Gun Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Going to pick up a Para single stack here soon... being a para owner rate it for me against others you have fired, if you dont mind...

What size single stacker are you going to get. I have shot colts, kimber etc Personally I feel that the Para is more accurate. I have only a few of their single stackers, the .38 super full size government model as well as a c7.45 which is an office model LDA. The C7 is my daily carry. For a while there I carried a 14.45 full size double stack but that became a little cumbersome. A lot of it is in personal preferance though. Depends on what you want the pistol for I guess.

Gun Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Welcome to the Jungle.

It's of no coincidence that Google is from California. At least they responded to me.

Very true but they just dismissed it, so I put in my two cents. I didnt want to say it there. Like I mentioned I am working on a program but... for the time being go to Commission Junction - A Global Leader in Affiliate Marketing, Online Advertising and Search Engine Marketing and sign up as a publisher. You have to apply with the advertiser to get their links. It takes some getting use to but it is all good. There are advertisers such as GB, bass pro, shooting glasses, camping stores etc etc. They obviously dont have gun related restrictions because they allow Gun Broker to advertise.

Gun Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Welcome to the forum. As much as I love Texas I am not sure I would give up the mountains for this flat land.

Believe me the mountains get old after a while, its cold, it rains a lot and the tourists can get aggravating at times. I dont want to get horses again because I live on the top of a hill and there is one rather large drop off. So I am horseless. Not to mention that we cant get anything as far as fruits or veg to grow up here either. So self efficiency is kind of out of the question. That being said if you have some of that flat land that is around the same size as my hill I will gladly trade you even. I'll even throw in a lake view. I am looking for an excuse to move.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Welcome aboard! I'm still trying to skimp and save for a Para PDA or Companion Carry. I almost dropped the hammer on a Warthog, but I couldn't get used to the shortened grip.

Top Bottom