• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mgh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Iola/College Station, Texas
    Just wanted to say Hi.

Just resently re-up'ed my CHL from letting it go back in 97. Looking forward to meeting some local members.

I do frequent the Arm's Room if anyone wants to have a meet and shoot.

Mike
    Target Sports

thesquirrelsniper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Houston
    Hey Mike I am in League City as well. I just renewed my membership to PSC in Friendswood. Currently working on a custom 1022 and in need of a sand blaster. If you know anyone that can help I sure would appreciate it.

mgh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Sand Blasting? I have access to one, but it is an industrial type and will blow holes in thin metal, not for small parts either. I believe the blast profile is a #2 or #3 which leaves a real rough surface.

Hey Mike I am in League City as well. I just renewed my membership to PSC in Friendswood. Currently working on a custom 1022 and in need of a sand blaster. If you know anyone that can help I sure would appreciate it.

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    Howdy Mike,

I live just down the road from you and have definately seen the inside of The Arms Room, just not the range as yet, do most of my shooting down at Clear Creek but am definately wanting to give the arms room a shot. :)

mgh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Just let me know and I'll meet ya there. I've got to site in my PT709, it appears to be shooting left and down just a touch.

Howdy Mike,

I live just down the road from you and have definately seen the inside of The Arms Room, just not the range as yet, do most of my shooting down at Clear Creek but am definately wanting to give the arms room a shot. :)

Top Bottom